| 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝘄𝗮𝘆 𝗲𝘃𝗲𝗿𝘆𝗼𝗻𝗲 𝗹𝗼𝗼𝗸𝗲𝗱 𝗮𝘁 𝘆𝗼𝘂

UGH SUCH A GOLD SONG
Short?

⋆.ೃ࿔*:・⋆.ೃ࿔*:・⋆.ೃ࿔*:・⋆.ೃ࿔*:・⋆.ೃ࿔*:・⋆.⋆.ೃ
Did Felix just escape to Italy? Yes, he did. As soon as his left foot touched the cobblestone, a sigh left Felix's lips. A sigh of freshness and relief. He was going to forget everything that happened from his childhood to the day he left St Tropez.

Crema was a beautiful place, just as glorious as St Tropez. To Felix his hometown was the most pretty looking place in the world, but those memories made it ugly, he felt bad for insulting the place but you can't blame him from the state he was in.

The dark haired boy looked at the note that silently sat in his palm it read an address in Crema. He was to stay with a friend until he could afford a place for himself. Pushing through crowds, Felix found himself harshly nudging into an unintelligible stranger's shoulder, as much as he was exhausted, and maybe in a mood he could not be bothered to help the stranger, who's materials are scattered upon the pathway. He doesn't care to even look at the stranger, he was in such a hazy mindset. It was summer and there was a crowd, just imagine the hustle. Ugh.

⋆.ೃ࿔*:・⋆.ೃ࿔*:・⋆.ೃ࿔*:・⋆.ೃ࿔*:・⋆.ೃ࿔*:・⋆.⋆.ೃ
As Hyunjin quickly gathered his items in his arms, he grunted in annoyance. "I understand the rush but...nevermind that was inexcusable." He murmured, standing up and searching for the possible offender. When a shining object catches his eye, a somewhat well-dressed, dark haired boy. He didn't see his face as the offender's back was facing Hyunjin. His eyes wondered to surrounding people, noticing how all of their eyes diverted to the rushing boy, majority of the crowd stood still, slyly glaring at him. "Well, look at that. He has everyones eyes set on him. I almost feel bad." The bunch began to clear up, allowing Hyunjin to arrive where he needed to be. The dirty blonde settled his materials on the table and wiped his sweat.

⋆.ೃ࿔*:・⋆.ೃ࿔*:・⋆.ೃ࿔*:・⋆.ೃ࿔*:・⋆.ೃ࿔*:・⋆.⋆.ೃ
"Bianca! Fransesco!" Felix vigorously knocked on the door, excuse the manners, he's tired and too warm. Bianca and Fransesco are two siblings that were Felix's best friends when he was sent to Italy to study business. During that time, he didn't study at all, did his parents ever find out? No, he was already prepared, using common sense.

The door creaks open to reveal the siblings. Felix's eyes immediately twinkle when he sees the people that lit up his life for 2 months straight, he went from being exhausted to just a little bit energetic to see his saviours. "It's so warm, how aren't you melting!?" He whines, hugging Fransesco tightly, placing his chin on his shoulder. "I thought France would perhaps be warmer?" Bianca, tilts her head, looking into the sky. Felix lets go of Fransesco and replies, "It hasn't been warmer than this, I'm a bit surprised. Anyways, can I come in?" His expression brightens as he welcomes himself inside.

When he enters the living room he notices a grand painting, that makes his eyes glisten in astonishment. The brunette enthusiastically attracts himself to the framed beauty, his eyes admiring every inch painted. His lips were parted in awe as his two bestfriends just chuckled at his reaction. "Italian paintings are much more saturated for sure..it's so much more vivant." Gasps were released as he loses himself in the painting. The twins look at each other tilting their heads, at the french word used. Felix suddenly realises the language switch up and clarifies. "Lively." They let go of their breaths, relieving the pressure in their chests. "Majority of the town houses' paintings and vases and such are from the local artist studio. It only consists of one person, its alarmingly amazing. Im also sure he's in need of an assistant. Why not go for it?" Fransesco rests his arm on Felix's shoulder, glaring into the artistry alongside him, pulling a sincere smile.