| 𝘀𝗼𝗺𝗲𝗵𝗼𝘄 𝗰𝗼𝗻𝘃𝗶𝗻𝗰𝗲𝗱

cute cute cute
⋆.ೃ࿔*:・⋆.ೃ࿔*:・⋆.ೃ࿔*:・⋆.ೃ࿔*:・⋆.ೃ࿔*:・⋆.⋆.ೃ

Its been a few weeks since Felix moved in, he was getting used to Italy.

Fransesco approaches the dark-haired male, who every morning would gaze upon the mentioned artistry. "Quick question, I understand the painting is particularly astonishing to your sight, but the moment the sun rises from the horizon line, Bianca or I see you here, glaring into it. Why?" He tilts his head in confusion, standing close to the boy who was now explaining himself. He knew Felix was a rather sentimental person so he would try his best to understand whatever he had monologued about. "It just encapsulates me, it takes a regular, casual environment and notices, perhaps enhances the complexity of everything captured within it." Felix explains, he then sits up remembering when he had first came. "That artist got an assistant yet?" He questions immediately collecting his stuff to wander off and get himself a job. He felt bad relying on his friends, plus he could keep himself busy and possibly make some new aquaintances. Fransesco just grins at the rushing male, feeling rather proud of what he had become. "Oh, he's just a ball of sunshine."

⋆.ೃ࿔*:・⋆.ೃ࿔*:・⋆.ೃ࿔*:・⋆.ೃ࿔*:・⋆.ೃ࿔*:・⋆.⋆.ೃ
That ball of sunshine wandered the streets of Crema, in search of the local artist's studio. His eyes fixated on the tiniest details of the town, miniscule gasps leaving his mouth everytime he discovered something slightly beautiful. In the mean time, he scanned every sign he came across until the words read: Hwang Art Studio. Felix's eyes gleamed at the words, he rushed to see any flyers on the house-like building. Organised, his irises motion in neat rows in search of any posters and then there it was. "ASSISTANT NEEDED: accepting women/men - will recieve accomodation - decent sum of money - new experiences - education - noticing." "Noticing?" Felix's head tilted, deeply processing what that could've meant but chose to ignore it as he stepped inside the establishment. "If it's about the job, I'm not accepting you as my assistant." He didn't even get to look at the artist, and was already rejected?! The dark-haired male furrows his brows, and replies glaring at the dirty-blonde, who occasionally glanced back at the frustrated Frenchman. "And why is that?" He crosses his arms, listening intently to the latter who was arranging some sort of equipment. "I think I realise who you are, and it put me off." Rapidly rolling his eyes back into his skull, Felix was quick to argue back. He was for sure a ball of energy, whether it was joy or anything else, he radiated it well. "And am I supposed to know who I am to you? Listen, I just came to Italy a couple weeks ago. I recall meeting absolutely no one that looks like you, so how do I put you off? Is it because I'm French?!" The dirty-blonde is a little surprised, his jaw slightly opened, hastily recollecting himself, Hyunjin scoffs. "The day you came, you bumped into me, and damaged my new paints that I was waiting weeks for. It has nothing to do with being a Frenchman." Hyunjin explains as Felix's fire is weakened, but the latter still has an argument. "I apologise but I was in a desperate rush, it was more urgent than your...paints. Anyways if you hired me, I am confident I could make up for it." The sight of the noticed dark-haired captures Hyunjin's mind, he dives into the dark eyes and counts his freckles, not to mention his lips a perfect pink. It all went noticed, ever since he stepped foot in Crema.

"Fine, you start Monday at 5 in the morning, as soon as the sun rises you come to me immediately. Make sure to bring all of your belongings as you will be sharing the upstairs with me."

"Do I have to live with you?"

"Not really, but it's ideal and preferred. I'd encourage you to do so."

"Thank you."

the sun sits comfortably on the horizon, it reflects its last moments onto the waters. It waved its temporary goodbyes to the world through its fading light as the night seeps in from purple aurora.