33. Thirty-three

☆---•°○°•---☆

I don't have much to say. Things are finally taking a turn so let's see what happens.

Don't forget to vote and comment.

"Bhai pareshan ho gya hu

"Bhai pareshan ho gya hu. Like of course I love the baby lekin muje nhi pta tha na Aarav kabab me Haddi banega." Reyaan whined, sitting on the other side of the table while Dhruv sat beside him.

(I'm so done but Aarav is being a cockblocker now.)

"This." Ayansh pointed at him.

"This is exactly how I felt that day." He continued.

"Teri biwi to 4 din dur thi. Mera to roz ka ho gya yaar. That little demon has snatched away my wife and her attention. Like I'm not even getting tiny bit of her." Reyaan said with frustration while Dhruv let out a laugh looking at his sulking friend.

(Your wife was just away for 4 days.)

Reyaan snapped his head towards him and saw him recording on the phone.

"You just did not." He shouted but with a smirk, Dhruv tossed his phone in his pocket.

"Ab to gya." He smirked proudly after sending the vedio to Aditi. Reyaan took a bundle of papers from the table and hit his head.

(It's done now.)

"Isko boycot kro. Ye banda Mera divorce krwayega." Reyaan shook his head.

(Boycot him. He'll be the reason of my divorce.)

"Bhai Lanka idhar bhi lagi hai. Vedanth is living with us and because of him, Kirti keeps pushing me away whenever we're in hall or kitchen. Man Kar rha Bahar fek du usko." Dhruv grumbled under his breath and slapped his hands on the table.

(I'm so done as well. I wish I could throw Vedanth out of the house.)

"Mera kitchen sex band ho gya Uski vajah se." Reyaan and Ayansh weren't even surprised listening this from him and shrugged it off, giving him a look.

(My kitchen sex is prohibited because of him.)

"Wasn't he looking for an apartment or something?" Reyaan asked earning a nod from his best friend.

"He's but he's not able to. So until and unless he doesn't find anything, he'll live with us." Dhruv sighed in defeat but then looked at Ayansh.

"He's the one who's happiest among us. Na bacche na koi disturbance." Dhruv pointed at his best friend who seemed to be in deep thoughts.