2nd ch

Guys I am having a problem with comments that I can't comment on anyone's story not even on my own story. i already tried everything . Already logged into it again but still It show glitch I also restart it but still nothing. I someone know anything please share with me.😭
thank you💜

As time goes on, a-yuan started to become mature, and also developed a strong golden core in Lan wangji's care. He even learnt every trick of zither from the great Hanguang - jun who is one the
best cultivator of zither, He also learnt flute as his father requested him to learn.

Yes, father, after adopting Yuan , Lan wangji gave him a name sizhui. and treat him as his own child, he told him something about him and Wei WuXian.
As sizhui was smart and Inteligent child as he grow older he himself understand the relation his baba and a-niang, means wei Wuxian had. he also saw Lan Wangji talking to the rabbits.

in their courtyard, His father also named a black rabbit 'ying', which is his a-niang name, that was the time when he understand what his father was doing in burial mountain.
He understood how much his father loves his a-niang.
they both grow up so close that they became each other's shoulder to rely on.
they both became so close by heart.

sizhui can also understand the expression of his father. once he asked his father to teach him the song he always play on his Zither, Wangxian, but his baba Said "It was the song I made for your a-niang , if you want I can make a new one for you., but this song is not for you to learn " but sizhui said "I would like to but first I want to make a song for me by myself, which is known by us only "
saying this he laugh slightly , Lan Wangji also nodded his head in approval.

Lan Xichen pov

I am very happy to see my brother spending time with sizhui. Sizhui is bright child and also a bright student he learn everthing So quickly.

I was going to meditate but someone knock on the door. "Come in.", As I said, Jin guangyao take a step inside. I don't know why but wangji do not like his shadow near his son or Even,Jingshi
"did I disturbed you, Er-ge." " no, you didn't, A-yao." " Er-ge,I have a problem with Watch tower."

I got worried , because it's been a while something like that happen, "what you meen?" "I saw resentfull energy and corpse around burail mountain."
I was shocked, after the nightless city, wei WuXian got a lot of injuries. but a white blue light come and Saved him....
but no one knew what it was but...
the look on Wangji's eyes was somehow relief?...
his face showed no emotion but his eyes were glued to wei wuxian and the white light?

wei Wuxian got vanish but wangji was happy. but as long as I remember, Wangji never hated him. but, In fact, he loved him from the bottom of his heart.

Sometime now, I can't understand my own brother......
".....-ge, Er-ge." A-yoa's word take me out Zone. "No.No, I was thinking about something." I said, which was not a lie tho, "I will check on it." . "I didn't come here to have your help, but I think we shoud again search for him. leaving him freely means risking every clans life. He Can do anything he wants. And if he wants to then we need to stop him." , "hmm.. I will think about it "and by thinking, I means talking to my younger brother. whenever I take any decision I always share it with him