9th

I know a late update but my exams are going on 😞 tomorrow is my Hindi language exam and today was accountancy. not good but not bad either.
Enjoy 😊

"But wei WuXian is still a part of jiang sect. We can't forget that. What if sect leader Jiang know where he is." Someone spoke.
At this Jiang chang spoke" if it is his doing then he will no longer be a part of jiang sect, but if it is not him, no one will speak a word about him for being in our sect. May be you are forgetting he is my sworn brother and always will be" in angry voice.
His zidan was radiating purple spark with indication that he is controlling his anger.

'huh.. wei ying you still have someone in your side. I hope we can live openly with our small family, with yuan and wuji.' i thought.

"Leaders we are not here to fight. We need to find him as soon as possible..."

"Sect leaders, sorry to interrupt you but there is a young boy who want to meet you at this time. And he is saying it is urgent."

3rd person pov

"Hmm let him enter " nie mingjue said .
Soon a boy enter with slim figure and sharp facial features.

He was handsome and had a touch of some feminine features that includes his eyes.

His eyes hold some mystry in them. They were big doe but their colour was golden which make him even more handsome.

He stopped in the middle of tent and bow  
To every clan leader. Then he turned his face to lan Wangji and greet him with a grin on his face" haunguang - jun, it's an honour to meet you with all the leader. I heard a lot about you" he said with a grin on his face and turned his face to meet other's eyes.

A late update with a short chapter ☹️
Sorry guys but exams are going on, and i am the UNexpected topper, i never knew i was THE topper of my class until today 😂. Because I got 1st position.