4th ch

It is 10pm and I'm writing it now to update as soon as possible 💜☺️ please vote and support if you wanna read  another story.

3rd person Pov

Everything was settle for the meeting in clouds recess. Lan qiren was shocked to know the situation. he was more then eager to know that it is not weiwuxian because he hates him from the bottom of his heart.but he was so impress from him when he was young that he was able to built a high powerfull golden core, but he again got angry whenever he remember what he did.
guests started to come in gusu before evening because it was known by everyone about night curfew

2 hours later

"AS everyone is present here, I ,sect leader Lan, Lan Xichen, welcome you in the important meeting held by lan sect.", Lan Xichen welcome them with a bow everyone bow back him in respect. someone asked him "Why are we here, Xichen", It was none other then sect leader nie,Nie Mingju, "da-ge, A-big amount of recentful energy and Corpes seen by Sect jin's watch tower. I am worried if it is someone other's plan to make everywhere chars." "hmm," Nie Mingju said.

In the meeting, everyone decides to search for wei WuXian. they left for their sect to get ready for the research.

Lan Wangji pov

After the meeting, i left for jingshi to pack my things. Packed my things and carry them in my pouch. I sent a butterfly massage to sizhui to call him.
After some time, a knock came to my door,i said, "come in." ,"Hanguang jun" .
"No need a-yuan, i called to tell you that we are going in search of wei ying....as they said. I want you to come with me "
"Baba, I wanna come too," , A-Yuan Smiled, he  serve to I and himself tea as he know that I want to him something Important. "baba, what happend, you took worried, Is everything okay?" ," A-Yuan I donot want them to find him." I said as he put silence and lock barrier in the jingshi. It was something we always do whenever we talk about him. We don't want anyone to find where he is. Yes we know where he is and what he is doing, from the very first day.

13 years ago at nightless city

I was fighting with others who tried to approach wei ying and kill him. Not even a single corpse or spirit came to me, i knew what he was doing. It was the last night when we last meet.
Maybe it was last time but not anymore.
I wanna save him at any cost. I can't let him die ,not now, after loving him for all these years secretly and confessing my feelings to him. Yes, we both confess to each other, one month ago in burial mountain.
That night was the most precious time fir us. We both were lose in each other's arms. We were loving each other.
But last night we were crying in each other's arms. We were messing with other. We were tired but didn't stop.
There were time when we were cuddling but us was just to gain some strength.

Last night was the most unhappy night for me but i promise to save him and i will even if I have to die.

Blood was all over the place wei ying was 
Standing on the edge of the tower.  I was beyond shocked. I told him to stay at the tower and do nothing. But he looks lonely like someone stab in his heart, he looks hurt.
'I can't let him go, I have to do something' I thought in my mind I use all my spiritual power and teleport him with the help of blue light,To the bural mountain. I settle him on the flat Rock of monster cave that was the time I saw A-yuan.

Back to present

"Baba, we can't let them find a-niang, we will try your best to save him," "we need to solve it in our own but nobody can solve it better than him. tomorrow we are going in search of him, so be ready.

3rd person pov

Everything was ready every clan was present in the ceiyi  town before that lan Wangji goes to the some shop with sizhui and bought some jewellery because knew what wei WuXian likes.
He bought a jade hair pin and hair clip.

He left sizhui to a food stall and went inside the inn, from the inn he bought four jars of Emperor smile and seal  them with charm. He put them in his magical pouch.

He was going to meet him and his moodie craving are out of this world. If his wei ying is being is angry he want sweets if his wei ying is happy he want spicy food but if his wei ying is upset he want a night alone with wine.
Lan Wangji Lightly chuckled remembering his beloved. When he meet him first time  after the nightless city he throw tantrums saying he missed his husband's cuddle.
He left  to meet with other cultivaters  along with sizhui. Sizhui  bought his food for his a-niang. When the all are together everything around them lights with family's laughter. Sometimes lan Wangji  also join them. That is each other, but support each other decisions.

lan wangji has already message wei WuXian, Saying everyone is going search of him and also told him the reason of everything. And ask he could stay hidden for  sometime like before, he also said that he will come to meet him time to time.

I love wangxian and wuji. It makes me miss someone who I don't even know 💜☺️🥰❤️🖤🤍
Everyday means everyday ☺️💜