8th

Lan xichen pov

We were sitting in my tent, sipping tea when wangji spoke,"brother i want you to reach immortality"
His words cought me off guard, i don't know why but his words seems statement then a question. It felt like he is telling me to, but why?

For for uncle immortality is just one step ahead.
immortality needs a lot of patience and meditation. it is something cultivater wants in his life.
it is everyone's dream to achieve. but only baoshen shenren is known as the only cultivator to reach immortality.
maybe there is more but no one know them.
they are hidden in this world just like shen qingqiu and luo binghe.
they are Immortals and living in lang qiong mountain. he is the lord of qing jing peak  and luo binghe is his favourite disciple.just like wei WuXian ,he is a denomic cultivator, both are married and living happily.
they appear whenever someone need them. on that mountain there are a lot of Immortals living. but, they are away from normal world, it is easy for them, but here, chaos is everywhere so no time for immortality.
But, why wangji wants me to reach immortality. "Wangji, I will think about it when we solve the problem of finding Wei WuXian, but if you want me to then I will say, uncle is near his immortality age. he just need to take care about his qi and as for us and sizhui we have more than enough time to reach."
"Sect leader, sect leader lan."someone can running in the tent," leader lan, we are under attack but there is no corpse, they are soldiers with bow and arrows" we came running out of the tent and saw everyone fighting with bow men.
out of all these things, one Arrow hit Jin Guangyao. Bow men soon left.it felt like  there only target was him.
I ran to a-yao, he  was losing a lot of blood.We took  him to the medical tent.
after checkup doctor come outside, "doctor, is he alright." I asked the doctor sect  leader lan,  the arrows was poisonous but we removed. he is now out of danger but his body need a lot of rest you can meet him now." doctor said.
we bow to him as he left.
I want to see him" a-yao, no need to stand." I said as he was about to stand up "this time rest is not the thing we need, we need him." " I agree with you but you rest is more important we can find him maybe tomorrow or maybe a day after that but we need you now" i said at his response.
"But da-ge his ways are getting dirty, first he used Corpse but now, he is using man against us." "A-yao, don't think too much. your lunch will be serve here. I am going to meet the gay you rest well" I said as I left his tent.

After some time
Lan Wangji's pov

After the battle, everyone is gaining there spiritual power. Jin Guangyao was shot with arrow at his abdomen.
Every one was gathering at leaders nie's tent for the meeting.sect leader jin, jin zixuan was worried for his brother, it was clear in his eyes.
during these years I learnt psychology.
so I can easily tell what type of feelings one have other, or what types of emotion one have for other person, after having lunch everyone was sitting in secr nie's tent.
"Wei WuXian's ways are getting dirty. my saber just want his blood to bathe.
He will die on the spot if my saber sence him" sect leader nie, Nie mingjue said in his high angry voice. My blood boiled at his words. He have to fight with me before going to meet wei ying.

I do not care about anyone when it comes to wei ying.
"But he is not the only one who know about denomic cultivater, there also other. Xue yang also escape from the nie  clan."my brothers spoke.
"Are you trying to say him xichan, or do  you know where he is" nie mingjue said.
"Da-ge this is not what I mean, but I am just saying the fact"
And... He is my brother. I internal is my at my brother's word. my brother looked that me and  I maintain my posture.
"He know our every position, it doesn't mean he is near us and he can be anyone. he can be wei WuXian. He  can also be  someone around us."sect leader jin zixuan said.

Ik. A late update but math is my favourite subject and I am having problems in it so i am dipressed.
I am writing some draft today,  so I can update every week.
I am really really sorry for the late update guys 😔 but please keep supporting me thank you.

Wait...........I GOT 1K VIEW..........
YOU MUST BE KIDDING ME 😵😵😵😲😮

CONGRATULATIONS 🎉🎉🎉👏🎉👏🎉👏🎉🎂
MY FIRST STORY AND THIS MUCH VIEWS.
THANK YOU SO MUCH GUYS.
Please vote on my story too. your one vote make my heart go bhoom bhoom.🥰
First i used to think what is it to vote anyone it doesn't change anything but now I know.
I also started vote and comment on everyone's story 💜
Please support every writers.💘
/⁠╲⁠/⁠\⁠╭⁠(⁠•⁠‿⁠•⁠)⁠╮⁠/⁠\⁠╱⁠\Hehe