3rd ch

I am publishing some short chapter.
But do not worry ☺️.
Next chapters are going to be long nearly 1000 words.
Some mature smut is also😏😏😏

With details (hohahahah)

Lan Wangji Pov

I was cleaning my zither 'wangji' when a pair of black and white rabbit came to my room. These are my only friend after wei ying. Both came running and sat on my lap.
I feed them carrot and started to paly Wangji after feeding them. Then I started by playing cleansing and end my daily prectice with my favourite song made by me for my wei ying.... 'WangXian'. i miss him too much that i can't stop my self from running towards him.

I have just stopped playing and then a knock came to my door. Both fur ball got afraid and ran towards the courtyard

I got up and open the door My brother was standing there with a hint of smile "brother." I called him with a bow. I gave him Space to enter in the jingshi . I served him tea as we took our seat "Wangji a-Yao came and told me something, I wanted to discuss it with you before talking to any other person. "

"Hmm. ", " He said that some corpse and resentful energy is moving towards burial mountain." I got worried because it's been years seens anyone talked about something like that, but all the clans know that wei ying got vanish by the blue-white light. they know nothing more. after that no one saw him, his search went for years but the result was the same and that was empty hand "brother, wei ying is nowhere to be found."
"I I know wangji, but I think it is not him. It is someone who want to blame him for everythink. saving him from those injuries, was Impossible for everyone. I don't think it is him." ," brother we all saw that light, if that can take him to a very
hidden place means he is powerfull enough to save wei ying ."I said with narrow eyes. "hmm....but we can't say that the person who is controlling recentful energy is wei ying because he never harm anyone first other first harm him, then he take this turn. He is pure from heart."
he said with deep emotion in his eyes ,"Wangji, I was thinking that we should search for him, again and again until we found him."."hmm ." "we will have a conference meeting here next week so we can discuss with every one. I am going to library to send them letters, hmm?" I nodded with my eyes low. I don't know why but I was feeling some uneasy feeling in down of my heart. Brother look at me with warm eyes. I sometime feel that he know about my feeling but I always said that," It was nothing he was just a good friend." there is a biggest secret I kept from him but I do not like it. if we found him I will tell him the whole thuth with explaination.

😏😏😏😏

I have some holiday (4 days) because of some important occasions 💜🥰
Happy Diwali EVERYONE
I hope you achieve your every dream 💟