5th ch

They took river boat to cross the water path and then they will start from near the burial mountain's forest. After wei WuXian vanish from the cultivation world, burial mountain remain the same as it was with wei WuXian existence.
That feels like landscape. Now it is full of plants and some tree but that monster cave and blood pond is still there, but those resentful energy is still present there in the depth of the mountain.

When they reached the burial mountain forest, they feel resentful energy bu it was not too heavy there were eagle and crow in the sky. Corpse were nowhere to be seen.
It was too peaceful that it can terrify anyone..
But soon they started to hear some thug sound coming in there way. It became clear soon, it was sound of footsteps but it was too much to count.
Corpes surrounded them from all four directions. every one started to fight them. Jin clan under jin zixuan was fighting with every power.
Jiang clan was under jiang chang. They were also fighting with their every spiritual tools. Nie mingjue was fighting with baxia. Nir huaisang also learnt fan cultivation.
But .....no one can compare these clan and cultivaters to lan clan. Lan clan fighting with both sward and zither. Sizhui is also as good caltivater as lan Wangji is. He learnt it himself from lan Wangji.
But still lan Wangji is one step ahead from him because he can fight with both sward and wangji at the same time.

It was something that no one can do other than him.

Soon every corpse was on the ground cultivater were some kind of tired from fighting for hours.
They decided to take some rest and find some safe place to stay at night.

They prepared their tant and put charm all around the place. It was quite late so every one eat their food.
While eating, jin guangyao present some
Ideas about what should they do.
How they should investigate further.
After discussion, every one went to their tant to get some sleep.

Lan Wangji pov

Every one was eating food peacefully.
It's been a while since i meet wei ying. Last time when i meet him was before these things happen and it's near two months.
It never happened before. Not even then what i have too much work to do. But now it is nearly impossible to go from everyone site without being notice.
Every one was nearly done with the food when jin guangyao spoke. i didn't pay any attention to his words as i was doing more important work then that.

I came out of my zone when brother called my name "Wangji,what happened? you okay?" "Hmm"I replyed "but a-yao was calling you, you look out of zone do it something"I was shocked to know what I did , but my thoughts were important.
I looked at him and all the cultivaters were looking at me, I again look at my brother.
As I look that him I felt a familiar presence nearby. His eyes make mine and he nodded his head smiling. He said"wangji you should have some fresh air"as he pat my shoulder I nodded my head and headed outside the tent.

I decided to follow the familiar feeling and it take me to the forest.

Suddenly someone presents come behind me and ..........

It's a festival time, guys I am soooooo much busy with work, but i also have a idea this is gonna be at least 30 chapter.
I also have some ideas about a new ff

Sorry to bother but next chapter is gonna be.. aham.. aham.. where I was yeah, so next chapter is going to be mature (wangxian)