6th ch🌚

Listen to the song while reading this. it gives longing vibes Smut ahead 🔞🚩🚩🚩🚩

I decided to follow the familiar feeling and it take me in the forest.
Suddenly someone's presence came behind me and back hugged me. I took his hand  in mine and kissed them. I turn to his direction and his smile nearly blinded me to death.
He came forward and hugged me. We both stayed in this position for sometime, We both apart ,i kissed on his lips and he kissed me back while smiling.
Soon it turns from full of love to lust and rough. A heavenly moan left his mouth as i bite his lower lips. I took this as a chance and enter my tongue in his mouth to explore.
He still taste the same as he did back then.

I  can't get used to it is everytime a little different.
Soon we both break the kiss and he put his head on my chest and i put my face in the side of his neck.

He lift his head from my chest and looked at me ," lan zhan i missed you." He said as he pouted. "I missed you too wei ying, I couldn't come as they were with me all the time."." Nononono... it's all right lan zhan, now come with me."
He said as he drag me with him. We stoped near a big tree and he signal me to sit down, under it.
As i sat under it, he sat on my lap and put his one hand on the back of my neck and one on my chest. he pushed me on the tree,"lan zhan, it's been a while since we did anything. let's have some fun. hmm." he said in seducing voice. Uff... his everything is seducing.
Then he started to grind his ass on mine. His ass rubbed against my cock. I couldn't help but moan his name as he rubbed it rough. "We..i ying.. someone will come." "No one is here lan zhan, i already checked everything. It's just you and i. I have also put Talisman here so no one can hear. And it is in the forest so no one see." He spoke in a melody and slightly chuckled.
I did not spend
a second wasting and attack his lips with mine.
I bite his lip and he moan, as a moan left his mouth, i glide my tongue inside his mouth.

3rd person pov

Lan Wangji wanted to take him then and there but he didn't wanted anyone to see his wei ying. He did not care if someone see him(lwj) with someone here. But he didn't want anyone see his Wei ying's face, ge didn't want anyone to see his bair body, he didn't want any other person to hear his Wei ying's moans.
Even his moans were able to make him hard.
Wei ying started to grind more faster as he felt his lan zhan hard underneath him .
He lose lan Wangji's robe with one hand and put his one hand on the back of lan Wangji's waist."ah..ah. .lan zhan.. please. Why did you break the kiss? You don't want me?" Wei ying said in a whisper.
I want you so bad that you will not be able to stop me." Lan Wangji said in a deep husky voice that everyone is afraid of but wei WuXian...

That is a different case..
Wei WuXian got turned on wherever he speaks in that voice. It was something lan Wangji can't understand.
Lan Wangji's robes were loosen by wei ying already his chest and shoulder were Visible and shining under the full moon. "Then who told you to stop lan er-gege. I want you to punish me so hard that I would not be able to walk for a week."
Wei WuXian whisper after some time. Wei WuXian lightly kiss his shoulder.

Lan Wangji chuckled at wei WuXian and take his cock in his hand and started to rub it with his long cylinder fingers. He started to rub it so fast that wei WuXian could not help but moan in pleasure.

Wei WuXian was so hard and red. His veins were visible to lan Wangji's eyes. When lan Wangji felt that wei WuXian was near he stopped rubbing and put his fingers inside wei WuXian's mouth.
Wei WuXian started to suck them like someone lolypop.

He started to kiss wei WuXian's neck. he started to suck on that place. He again grabbed wei WuXian's members in his hand and started to stroke it fastly while kissing."lan zhan....lan..ah..umm.. fuck.im.closee..." by saying it, he came on lan Wangji's hand. Lan Wangji take his hand near his mouth and lick his wei ying's pride. "Hmm. You taste so good."said lan Wangji.
Lan Wangji kissed him so deeply.
Wei WuXian stared at his beloved husband's face and cupped his face.
Wei WuXian started to kiss lan Wangji's jaw to the neck. He started to suck on his neck. He started to give him hickey on his shoulder and collarbone.
Deep purple marks were visible on his shoulder and collarbone, wei WuXian looked at him with a proud smile on his lips,"lan zhan you look hot in these marks but how can we forget about this beautiful thing." He said while touching lan Wangji's member. He pull out his member from his trouser and take it in his hand.
Wei WuXian started to lick precum dripping from lan Wangji's hard cock.
He took the whole member in his mouth and started to suck it moving his head up and down.
Lan Wangji could not help but moan while grabbing wei WuXian's hair. He could not help but started to thrust in his mouth. After some time, Wei WuXian felt lan Wangji's member getting more harder. He started to move his head more fast and moan. lan Wangji's mouth left a deep groan as he cum in his mouth."wei ying." Lan Wangji said as he begins to relax.
🏁🏁🏁🏁🏁🏁🏁
"lan zhan, i love you, i fancy you, i whatever you. I can't help but fell harder for you daily. Lan zhan." "Wei ying, i started to love you when first
Enter in cloud recess." Lan Wangji very fondly while looking at wei WuXian's eyes.
Lan Wangji smile at him and took him in his arms. He put his wei ying's head on his chest and started to play with wei ying's hair and pat his head with his pure love. Lan Wangji can do anything for his wei ying.
If he have to die he will and he would not even care if he have to kill.
Because he can't love but only wei WuXian. and also know that no one can stain wei WuXian's heart.
He feels so proud of himself that he get the purest soul present on earth.

word count. 1143

Soo tiring 🥱 well it's already 10.02 pm

I was soooo busy with my school.
And it is again going to start from tomorrow.
Well i don't like my new classmate, they try to bully me.
but my last year classmates were like angel in my life they make me feel so special and important.
I miss them sooo much every sec. 🥺