7th ch

I know I have not uploaded new  chapter. But study comes first, and as an ARMY, i am afraid of Namjoon (and I love my eyebrows)
😂😂😂😂😂💜

In the morning (nearly 5 a.m)

Lan Wangji was taking a bath in the river. wei ying just left some time ago. Last night's love bites were visible on his shoulder and chest.
He came out if river and wore his white clothes with light blue outer robes.
He was looking eternal beauty in his clothes.

He reached the place where everyone was staying. He went to his tent and started to meditate. It was no so bright but nearly everyone was awakened.

After meditating for some time he served himself some tea and sip it. Sizhui came in his tent and set down. He put silence talisman in the tent.
"A-die, last night i came to meet you but you were not here." Said sizhui in a worried expression.
"I was out to meet someone." Sizhui giggled at his father's word. Lan Wangji smiled and said,"hmm.i meet wei ying. He said he wanna help us to find the real culprit. He also said he will  remain at some distance from us if something happens. If you want to meet him you can but needs to be careful.hmm?."
"Yes a-die." Both wre sitting and drinking tea.
After some time sizhui spoke"a-die?" "Hmm." "Can i have a dual with you?" Lan Wangji smiled at his son's question,"ok a-yuan, if that is what you want." Sizhui brightly smile and got up. He bow down to him" a-yuan how many times i have to tell you that don't bow to me when we are alone." Sizhui laughed and run outside.
Lan Wangji shake his head while smiling at his son's behaviour.

He took his bichen and head towards the ground. He went there and saw sizhui practicing sword . He called and sizhui running towards him. "A-die let's begin" said sizhui.
Best started to fight sizhui was defending every move of lan Wangji
Everyone was watching the duak  with the shock expression both were jumping here and there while attacking.lan Wangji was giving light attacks to not to go hard against him. Sizhui saw that and said "a-die don't go lightly... you never do this with...."his stop in mid  sentence realising what he was saying. He look at him with horror expressions. He nodded that signing ,its ok.
Lan Wangji said "a-yuan he is your mother and have a strong golden core then any other cultivation." Attack only  one hard short and sizhui lost his balance. Lan Wangji Hald his hand  towards and he stood up."now you understand why I attacked you likely I am immortal so does your mother and I want you to became like your a-niang and make us proud.hmm" she is nodded in acknowledgement while smiling"yes we both will became like you and will follow our motto to help the poor and  follow the right even with our last  breath." Lan Wangji smiled at his son's word and pat his head,"you both are the best children anyone could have"

Lan was having tea when he he heard clank  sound outside to see. He ran  outside to see what is happening in the bright morning.
As he went outside, he saw lan Wangji and sizhui having sword dual. he was happy to see the scene again in front of his eyes.
He saw that his brother is having the smile on his face but it turn into something else when he can't define.sizhui said something to him.
And he is about talking to each other like lan Wangji was telling him something very important.

He soon heard a high clank sound and saw that sizhui lose the battle he got confused when his brother said something to see your serious expression nodded and smiles.
Now lan xichen is started to think that his brother is hiding something from him which he do not want to tell and he know that if he asks him something his brother will only deny it saying he will tell him on the right time.

And may be that time, will never come

"Brother", lan Wangji said when he come towards lan xichen.
"Wangji, sizhui is not as powerful as you are but he never disappoint anyone with his cultivation have a strong golden core indeed" lan xichen said.
"Yes brother, he is, brother I want to talk to you about something in private." Lan xichen nodded his head.

Lan xichen POV

We was sitting in my own tent sipping tea when he spoke,"brother, I want you to reach in immortality" his word cought me off guard I don't know why but his words in statement then a question like.
he is telling me to but why
For uncle immortality is just one step ahead.

I would not be able to update daily. So i would try to update every week 😉
2ch a week maybe.
I also have some ideas about a new ff on wangxian but don't worry I am gonna complete it first.
Then i will upload a new one.