11th

"now tell me what you are doing here out of a sudden and does wei ying know?", lan Wangji asked. "Yes a-niang know that I am here, infact he is the one who sent me here. he said that the real culprit is from one of them, he got some clue. he also said that his next action come might happen anytime around" xiawan said.

"Tonight I'm going to meet him want to come with me?",both nodded their head in agreement was smiling, he chuckled at their behaviour and pat their head.

*Okay then meet me at lunch time we will go together.", he said.
"But a-die what will we do someone try to ask where we are going. I don't want to create any problem for a-niang", sizhui said. Lan Wangji smiled.
"Yuan, I think your forgetting something
That he doesn't follow of problems but problems follow him all around. I am wondering what he is doing right now. hope not causing and trouble" I said and both laugh.

we shared some stories of our journey and try to guess who that person can be.

Wei WuXian POV

What to do? what to do,,.... Wuji also left... idea I thought and want to an inn where I rented a room for a while.
'ah.. lan zhan be ready...' i went to my room and locked it with talisman. I removed my clothes and lie down on bed.
I started to think of those intimate times i spent with lan zhan. I started to touch my manhood with my hand and started to moan his name in telepathy.

After getting immortal and being soul connection we can telepathy with each other. There is also a red fate thread between our heart but it can be only visible to our eyes, when we want it to. But if one die, it can be seen by everyone present there and they says it burn. But if someone is immortal then they are together for entire life. No matter how many life they live, that fate thread is always there, connecting them.

'ah.. lan zhan.. lan er gege...come here... Punish this wei ying for being naughty... Lan er-gege see... I'm already hard.' i said.

'Wei ying', lan zhan said with a deep voice

3rd person POV

Wei WuXian, being the most shameless, started to moan loudly in the telepathy.
But on the other hand.
The pure Hanguang-jun, second jade or lan, was feeling hot...
His breath was not so normal. He was breathing heavily. His ears were red like blood.
"Wangji, are you all right?" Lan xichen asked. But the only thing lan Wangji could hear was his beloved's moan.
'wei ying.', lan Wangji said in his mind.
When he couldn't control, he went out of the tent and Mount his bichen.
He went where his fate thread took him. He went to a town and went towards a small inn. He opened the door and went towards wei ying's room.
The view inside was breathtaking!!!!!
🌚🌚🌚🌚

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Your author is busy:❌
Your author have exams:❌
Your author is dead:❌❌❌
Your author have no idea about the story:: ❌❌❌❌❌ ofcourse not! It' nearly completed!🙂🙂

It' just your author is kinda lazy ass who is always doing nothing! 😅😅
But don't worry 😉 story will be nearly 20+ chapters and i will continue to upload it soon 🔜.....

Shinjini2 check her #the_moon story.
It' a fanfiction 🌚🌚
She is my sugar daddy 😗!!!!!!
(Don't say it to anyone 🤫)
Also follow her and me ofc 😁 for new updates 😘