Author's note

Hello my lovely readers. First of all, I am really grateful of you to read my story.

Before moving further to my story, I would like you guys to consider these points:-

• If you are reading this story, you are free to drop comments as per your choice but don't you dare speak shit about anything. I don't care about those shitty comments but respect my work as it took my BLOOD SWEAT AND TEARS!

• Giving spoilers is prohibited because I want readers to be curious about the further storyline.

• If you are not liking my story then leave this story and you are free to read another.

• I dont own the characters in this story and the events happened are all fictitious.

• I am not a professional or a native speaker, if u find any mistake then let me know in the comments, I'll edit that part.

• I will give update every SATURDAY and SUNDAY. No fix time.

Last but not least, if you have any doubt or question regarding my story DM me. I will make sure to answer them ASAP.

IF YOU LIKE MY STORY THEN VOTE FOR IT AND SHARE IT. SUPPORT ME TILL THE VERY END.
I WILL GIVE SHOUTOUTS AT THE END OF EVERY CHAPTER, SO PLEASE LIKE MY STORY AND BE WITH MY STORY FOR MORE SPICINESS, SWEETNESS AND LOT MORE.

ENJOY.......💜