Guilty!

Kim Minji •
I don't understand what he wants from me. I ignored that note and threw it backside.
Me and Sana enjoyed the movie alot. Its almost 5:00 p.m. The movie was over now and everyone started heading out. We did the same.

I didn't find him out. I smirked internally that he is just a coward and nothing more.

After the movie time, me and Sana decided to shop. We entered a mall then entered girls' section. Sana chose a royal blue dress for me and I chose a yellow floral dress for her.

" oh my god Minji, you have really good taste. It's so pretty" Sana liked her dress that made me happy

" Your choice is also not bad" We giggled and went to food section.

" I'm hungry let's grab something delicious. What should we eat?" She asked

After a long pause, I suggested, " Let's have kimchi, tteokbokki and ramyeon."

" Okay!"

The food arrived and we ate like pigs as we were very hungry. We took some clicks, basically funny ones.

" I'm full " Sana said rubbing her tummy

" Me too. Its late, we have to go now. Tomorrow is school and I don't want to be late for that" I said and after paying the bill we head to the bus stop.

" My bus came, I'll go. Take care and be safe on your way to home" We bid and sana went in the bus.

I was waiting for my bus to come. I started thinking about 'Him' because I didn't see him anywhere after he left.

" Had fun?" I froze when I heard the voice and turned to the direction from where the voice came.

" You had fun without me? That's not good. You didn't come when I told you to. Isn't it a bad behaviour of yours towards your professor, princess?" He said and started moving slowly

" Wait, stop. What the hell you want from me? I'm not your slave who will always obey you." I said with anger but internally I knew that I was afraid of him. I can't even look into his eyes properly.

" You have to obey me because it's your punishment. If you won't then.....'smirk' then you have to pay for it" He said leaning towards me. Before he said the last part, he pulled me harshly. His breath was hitting my face. Our faces were inches apart. His strong hand was snaked around my waist.

I looked at him. His face was clearly visible. His sparkly but dark eyes. Perfect nose and soft lips.

• Jeon Jungkook •
My heart started beating fastly when I got close to her. I felt an urge of touching her soft cheeks and caress it.

" Leave me, stay away from me" Her voice interrupted my thoughts

I made her sit in my car forcefully while she struggled to free herself but failed. My grip was tight enough.

" Leave me, I never did anything wrong to you. Why are you doing this to me? Where are you taking me?" she started crying and I felt a guilt.

No Jungkook no, she has crossed her line. She's good for nothing. I have to teach her a lesson.

" Just keep quiet!" I shouted at her.

" W-why are y-you doi-ing this t-to m-me?" She said in her shaky voice

" I-I'm sorry that I-I didn't come. P-Please leave m-me"

When she said those words, My Heart felt something which I don't know. I looked at her. She was a crying mess, I couldn't control myself and cleaned off her tears.

" To her house" I said in a commanding voice to my driver. It wasn't nikol as he had to go somewhere else.

I couldn't look at her in this condition. I did too much. I felt guilty that my beast side is affecting me and more specifically, her. I couldn't control myself and forced her to go with me. She's just a high-schooler.

( After 1 hour Ride to her home)

She was shocked that I brought her back to her house.

" You can go" I said without looking at her.

She went out and I saw her going inside her house. I then left to my house.

• Kim Minji •
I never thought that he has this side as well. I was very terrified of his actions and reactions. I stayed quiet when he said to the driver to take me home.

I felt relieved but shocked at the same time because I thought he might take me somewhere and also force him on me. But he didn't.

After I reached to my home, he asked me to go. I looked at his direction, he wasn't looking at me. I saw something different in his eyes. He wasn't looking like the way he was before.

I went inside after giving a small peek towards his car.

It was literally an unexpected and tough day for me. I was tired asf. I tried to forget what just happened few hours ago. I took a warm bath and changed into my night clothes then drifted to sleep.

• Jeon Jungkook •
When I reached my house, I straight went to my room. I took a warm shower and came outside wrapping a bathrobe around my body. I still cannot forget about her. Her teary eyes, shaky voice, weak body. Everything was making me tense.

" Jungkook! Jungkook! Where are you!? Jungkook" I heard a noise outside that interrupted my thoughts.

Suddenly someone barged in my room. The person was none other than my childhood friend, Liah.

" What the fuck liah! What are you doing here? Without permission how did you enter in my room!? I already told you to not come here without informing me! Don't you understand!" I said

" Oh come on, I know you from your childhood. Moreover, I like you very much so I don't think there's a need for me to inform you to come here." she said coming towards me

" Well I missed you so much. Didn't you miss me?" she touched my clothed chest then she moved towards my neck.

I stopped her hand. " Go!" I shook her hand roughly.

" But Jungk-" I didn't let her complete, " I said get out" She left my room being frustrated.

• Liah•
I tried to seduce him a bit but what he did? He shouted on me.
It's not over Jungkook, I'll make sure to make you mine. Just wait and watch.

•No one's pov •
Jungkook had done really bad to Minji. But why is it affecting him alot? He never liked anyone then why this sudden feeling?
Talking about Liah, what is she doing here? Something is cooking in her mind that is not good for both Jungkook and Minji....

WORD LIMIT: 1130

I thought to write more and finally did it. So how's it? You liked today's update?

What do you think Liah will do in future?

UPDATE: 28 November 2023
NEXT UPDATE: ........🤷.......

Enjoy.......💜