Sana and Nikolas!

(Next day)

• Kim Minji •
I woke up late today as today is no school. I took a deep breath before walking to the bathroom. I did my daily routine, I even have to make breakfast by myself as halmeoni is not home.

I'm feeling very, VERY lonely without her. I hope she comes back soon. Before I could take my first bite of bread, there was a knock on the door.

I cleaned my hand with my napkin and went to open the door. As soon as I opened the door, Sana hugged me tightly. I stumbled on my place but was able to balance.

" Oh my love! How you feeling?" She asked with a genuine concern.

" I'm feeling better. May I know the reason why are you here so early? We decided to meet and chill after 4:00 p.m., ain't that? I asked with one brow up

" You know what girl, you are no fun. I'm here to take you with me by the way!" she said

" Where to?"

"I have two movie tickets of 'The Exorcist " and I'm here to take you with me as I have no one else to go because YOU ARE MY ONE AND ONLY!" she said acting cute

" 'laugh' okay okay, I'm in. Moreover, I was getting bore. But what am I gonna wear, you have to choose something for me!" I said as if I don't have any clothes to wear.

" Don't worry your bestfriend is at your service 'giggles'" she said and we giggled then we straight went to my room for my dress.

I opened my cupboard and let Sana choose for me.

"oh my freaking god Minji! You have so many beautiful dresses and here you are worried about what you gonna wear!?"

" I don't even wear these dresses. I love wearing tomboyish style, so yea' "

" Alright, let me choose something beautiful for you." After that she picked three dresses, I tried them one by one and finally decided to wear beautiful plain white frock with Black heels.

I did a beautiful ponytail but Sana pulled the rubber out and said, "you look pretty when you put your hairs down"

"okay!"

" Its already 12:00 p.m., we have to go. Our movie time is 1:30 p.m." She said while checking the time

" Okay! You go outside, I'll come after locking the doors" I said and she went outside to look for a cab.

• Jeon Jungkook •

I am currently at my office scanning some paperwork. Unknowingly ,my eyes fell on a photo frame of the most beautiful person in my life, MY MOM.

I stopped the work I was doing and took the frame. A big smile forming on my face. Tears started welling in my eyes as I was missing her so badly. I wanna touch her beautiful, soft hands. I wanna lay my head on her lap and let her move her fingers in my hairs. But, the question is......HOW?