Who Are You?

(New Morning)

• Kim Minji •
I woke up due to sun rays falling on my face. I tried blocking sun rays with my hands, not to reach my eyes then glanced towards the wall clock. It was 10:00 a.m.
I got up to look into the mirror. My face looked puffy as I touched my cheeks.
'Knock knock'

"Who's this?" I asked

" Miss, Master told me to give you clothes." She stated behind the door

" okay, come in" I allowed her in. She puts my clothes on the bed and left after bowing to me.
I looked for the dress. It was a black high neck with blue jeans.

I then took a warm bath and wore the dress given by him.

I looked myself in the mirror, I was surprised by the fitting of jeans on me

I looked myself in the mirror, I was surprised by the fitting of jeans on me. How does he know my waist size? I looked into the mirror again and did a little touch up.
Then went out of the room and made sure that I locked it.

I looked around to find my professor but I found him nowhere. I, then went downstairs to look for him.

'ugh.......he told me to be on time and he himself is late. Did he lie to me yesterday?'

"Jungkook! Jungko-!" Someone came from the entrance shouting his name loudly but halted on his pace when he realised my presence.

I got stunned due to his presence because he was looking deep into my eyes as if tearing me apart. He broke the awkward silence between us.

" Who are you? A hooker? If you-" I cut him off because the title he gave me is far from my personality.

"Excuse me mister, if you don't know the person then just don't judge the person anyway. For your information, I'm neither a hooker nor a hoe. I'm his student Kim Minji" I stated sternly

He gave me a poker- face and replies, "Whatever! Then why are you even here? Did you sleep here yesterday?" He bombarded me with so many questions that annoyed me.

" First of all, who are you? Why are you questioning me as if you are related to me or I'm your slave?" I asked him.

" You don't need to know who I am. I'm sure you can't even handle my name. Still, I'm Kim Taehyung, Jungkook's friend " He told me his name and I found nothing special in his name then why bragging? I don't understand why all people related to Sir Jeon are annoying.

" Unfortunately, I find nothing special in your name."
"Taehyung? Why are you here?" As soon as completed my sentence I heard Mr. Jeon coming downstairs with a surprising reaction and expression on his face.

" Oh! Kookie. Long time no see" They both hugged each other. I found myself third wheeling between them. And I heard it right, Kookie? What kind of nickname is this?