First and Last Warning!

Jungkook and Nikolas landed to Seoul. They straight went to their house (Jungkook doesn't call it a home because it felt like a hotel to him, no love, no warmness only a building made of rocks, cement etc)

• Jeon Jungkook •

A voice interrupted me from going to my room.

"You came finally" It was the person I wish not to see.

"Yes, I did come. I'm tired therefore I'm going to take rest. We'll continue talking tomorrow" I said not looking to his direction because I was in no mood to talk to him.

"You look good though. Doesn't matter to me 'huh' rest for now, tomorrow you have to join office, no excuses" He said in an authoritative voice. I knew if I denied then definitely he would do something. I left no choice but to agree.

"Okay"

(Next day in office)

"Gentlemen, he is my son Jeon Jungkook who has finally came back. Now he will handle all the work here. If anyone has problem then let me know". He introduced me

Everyone clapped then got dismissed.

"I'm going out of Korea for 5 months. Handle everything properly. I don't want any mistakes." Mistakes my foot, he is the biggest mistake ever happened in my life.

(After 3 hours)
1:00 p.m.

'knock knock'

"Whose this ?" I asked while looking to a file

"Sir, these are the papers you asked for earlier. All the details are here about that order. Plus you have to go tomorrow to scan and your signature is required as well." A female worker explained me specific information

"Okay, you can go..........uh, wait your name?" I asked as now I 'm the boss here and I have to know atleast names of the workers.

"I'm Shin Soojin, I'm the manager and handle everything here. Moreover, I'm your personal secretary." why is she my secretary? Nikolas is much better.

"oh-okay, you can go now"

"Have a great day sir" She closed the door

9:00 p.m.

• Kim Minji •

"Halmeoni, I'm going to my job. I'll be late today". Yes, I have a job. I don't want halmeoni to work so I got a job at a restaurant. I took night shifts of Monday, Thursday, Saturday and Sunday.

"Okay sweety! Take care"

(In the restaurant)

"Hey Minji, you finally came". Joseph my co-worker whose shift is with me. We are basically good friends. He is two years older than me.

He is a vet, not professional but yeah he is in the process to become a vet. Next year, he would finally be done with his studies and become a vet professionally.

"Hey, when did you arrive?"

"Before you 'giggles' "

"Alright I'm always late, HAPPY!" I said with a dramatic-horrible smile

" 'laugh' Okay okay, go and change"

I changed myself to my working clothes.

"Minji, you have two orders to deliver, one is of Mr. Choi and other is of Mr. Jeon"