It's a showtime!

Jeon Jungkook•

"Sorry sir, I didn't mean to betray you. I left no choice but to obey them. They told me if I didn't do that then they will kill my fam...."

"Stop with your babbling shithead. You know the consequences of betraying me." 'smirk' "What did you say, they would kill your family?"

I turned towards my trustworthy bodyguard and whispers something in his ear.

Nikolas, my bodyguard, went and came back with a female figure who was none other than that shithead's wife.

"Please leave me. I'm begging, I did nothing bad to you 'sobbing' please" His wife cried but when she saw her husband all bruised, sitting on a chair tied up with ropes. She froze.

"Look who is here, your lovely wife. It's a showtime." Without wasting another second I stabbed that woman, not once but many times infront of that man.

In the next minute that woman was lying on the floor with blood all over. The man sitting on the chair gasped, tears started flowing from his eyes.

"No..no...no....what have you done!" that man shouted in rage

"How dare you raise your voice on me!" I then grabs a knife and not giving any minute to that man to realise anything. I cut his throat brutally.

"Clean it all and dump their bodies". I instructed the guards and went out the room.

30 minutes later

"Nikolas, take me to my office. I have to check whether my order of those weapons has arrived or not?" I hurried from upstairs because that order is very important and I don't want any other mafia group to ruin this order.

"You don't have to worry sir. I have already scanned the order and yes! they have arrived" Nikolas explained.

"Good job, you can go...uh ... wait you know that we are going back to Seoul tomorrow so pack everything. You are off now. Take good rest". I bid him

"Sure sir". He bowed

(Next day after Jungkook's pov)
•Kim Minji•

"Minji, how many times do I have to tell you that don't study at late night. You might get dark circles and kids nowadays have to take proper rest." Minji's halmeoni complaint

"IfIdontstudynowthenIwontbeableto 'gulp' become a lawyer" I said with mouth full of rice

"Aish Minji! first eat then talk. What is wrong with you? Eat slowly!" Halmeoni again complaint

"I don't have much time to eat properly halmeoni. I am already 10 minutes late for my high school" I said hurriedly eating.

"Halmeoni I'll finish all this later. I'm late. bye. Take care" I took my bag and bid my halmeoni.

•Jeon Jungkook•

"Is everything done". I asked nikolas because its already 9:00 a.m. and our boarding time is 10:00a.m.

"Yes sir, everything is perfect. I've checked everything". Nikolas answered

"Okay! lets go then" I instructed him

After 45 minutes of ride
9:45 a.m.

"Did you inform dad about our arrival?" I asked nikol