First Kiss!

• Kim Minji •
I woke up usually and remember what had happened to me yesterday. I was feeling very heavy, I took a warm bath to calm my mind and change into my uniform.

Suddenly my phone started ringing, I checked the caller id and it was my love, Halmeoni.

(On call)
" Hello sweety! How are you? Is everything alright there?" Her sweet voice said

"I'm fine halmeoni. How are you and what about aunt? Is she healthy now?" I asked

" You don't worry sweety, everything is fine! I called you to tell you that I'll be back two days later until then take care" I have to live two days more without her. I missed her so much and now she'll come that made me really happy.

" okay halmeoni! I'll be waiting for you" I said

" Alright, I have to go now. Your aunt is calling me. I'll call you later. Bye!" She cut the phone

'sigh' Let's go back to hell now.

• Jeon Jungkook •
'knock knock'

" Who's this?" I asked while wearing my coat.

" It's me! Your love!" why she can't let me live

" You again! What do you want now?" I asked angrily as I got pissed just by looking at her

" Aww.... don't say like that! I'm here to accompany you. I know you are a professor of some high- school. Well I don't know why you are because you already took over your father's position. So yeah, I'll go with you" I rolled my eyes because I don't know where she get to know this. But now she knows.

" Why can't you leave me alone for god sake?" I asked being pissed

"I can't leave you alone because I love you and I know you love me too. " She is being a total nut. Like I never like her.

She touched my hand seductively. I shook her hand harshly to make her stumble on her place.

" Don't you ever touch me. If you do it again, I'll break your hands." As soon as I said it, I left the room.

• Liah•
Why the hell he shook my hand? He is just being nasty here. I'll make you mine Jungkook.

I came back to reality and followed him.

" Don't follow me! You are not going with me" He said

" Fine! I'll come from the other car" I followed his car and then his car stopped . It was a very famous high school.

" Woah!" I got out and went to him.

" Stop looking! I'm going to my class and one more thing, DO NOT FOLLOW ME!" He said in his deep and husky voice that made me turn on. I kept silent because if I said anything he'll definitely kill me.

I nodded and let him leave. I started roaming around here and there. It was pretty big school. Most of the eyes were on me.

I know I'm beautiful and sexy. I ignored their stares and moved forward.

• Jeon Jungkook •
I entered the class and my eyes laid on the only girl I want to see right now. She was sitting with her head low. Writing something in her notebook, God knows what.

The next minute, our eyes met and a tension arose. But she looked somewhere else ignoring my stare.

I started class.

Kim Minji •

I looked somewhere else because I was upset with his behaviour. He has gone too far yesterday.

Something interrupted my thoughts. Someone threw a paper ball to me. I picked it up and opened . It was a note which said, ' YOU ARE JUST A BEGGAR WHO ONLY KNOWS HOW TO PRETEND! JUST WAIT AND WATCH...WE ALL WILL MAKE YOUR LIFE HELL HERE, YOU BITCH! "

It wasn't a note, it was a threat note. My mind was unable to process anything. Things are not in my hands. I just have endure it anyhow. Even, Sana is not here with me, I don't know how would I handle these all alone

• Jeon Jungkook •

After explaining about cell and its importance, I again looked at her. She was holding a crumpled paper, froze at her place as if she saw a ghost. I cleared my throat and called her hesitantly.

" Minji, focus what I'm explaining!" she looked at me and I saw fear in her eyes.

" Sorry sir! I'll concentrate" She said and started highlighting in her book

• Kim Minji •

'Bell rings'
It was our Sports class. We all went to change into our sports uniform. I went too.
I changed into it and was on my way to ground.

Suddenly, I was covered with flour all over me. Everyone surrounded me and they started throwing things to me. Tears started welling up in my eyes. Everyone laughed.

" We told you that you are not one of us! Leave this school or endure it! You Fucker!" a girl said

" Maybe you want a rich boy so you can live your life being rich! SUCH A BITCH YOU ARE! THROWING YOURSELF OVER BOYS! " one of them said

" SLUT! BITCH! MANIPULATIVE BITCH! YOU DESERVE ALL THIS!" everyone laughed

I felt disgusting, bad and angry. But I can't do anything because they all are rich and I don't. If I tried to do anything then GOD Knows what they all are capable of!

" STOP Right now!" A voice made everyone stop.

It was Jungkook, he came to me and picked me up in a bridal style and took me with him.

It was unexpected from him. I can see his eyes with rage and worry. He looked at me but I ignore his stare.

We reached to our school clinic. Doctor wasn't there.

" Let me wipe it for you" He said in gentle voice.

" No thanks! you can go, I don't need your help!" I said to him stopping his hand

" Sit properly! I know what I'm doing. I don't need your advice" He said

" I told you to stop! Can't you just listen to me! Yah! I'm talking to you! YAH! LISTEN TO M-" Before I could speak anything I felt something soft on my lips and it was him kissing me passionately. I pushed him back.

" I told you to stop but you didn't listen. It was your punishment! Now keep quiet amd let me clean!" HE KISSED ME! GOD! IT WAS MY FIRST KISS!

I blushed because it was good even if it was only for seconds.

" It's done! " I didn't speak a word as I was busy in my thoughts

" You liked that! right?" He said with a smirk

I ignored him and went outside being a mess.

?????"
Why Jungkook why! You are gonna pay for this!

•No One's pov •
Jungkook is changing or he is upto something? Minji is confuse what had happened to her. And what about liah? Where was she, when all this happened?

WORD LIMIT: 1137

Today's update my lovely readers. Thank you so much for all your support and votes. It means a lot.

Hope you guys would love thia chapter as well....

UPDATE: 02 December 2023
NEXT UPDATE: 03 December 2023

It's almost the end of this year... what are you guys planning for your new year?

Enjoy your this last month and best wishes from me for all of you✨💜

Enjoy.......💜