~The Pleasure! ~

(Next day)

•Kim Minji•

I woke up with a smell of something delicious, that reminds me of my halmeoni. I, then, suddenly realised that it's my halmeoni.

I went downstairs running and saw my halmeoni cooking. I hugged her from back.

"HALMEONI, YOU FINALLY CAME! When did you arrive? How is aunty doing now? Did you get enough rest? Why are you making-" I bombarded her with tons of questions.

She hits my head playfully. "Aigoo, calm down my little. I arrived late at midnight, I saw you sleeping peacefully so I didn't wake you up. How have you been these days?" She said in her soft voice. I missed her sweet voice alot.

"I did good but I really missed you alot. Finally, I can eat something delicious." I said.

"I also missed you sweety. Now go and wash yourself or else you'll get late, I'll serve you your food" I nodded

I went upstairs back to my room and washed myself and get dressed in my uniform. Then, I had my breakfast and bid halmeoni. Sana was waiting for me outside so that we could walk together.

"Hey bitch, wassup" She said giving me a high-five.

"Your bitch is awesome and cool like always" I said with the same tone.

"Woah! Looks like someone has a really good mood" She said

"Ah yeah! My halmeoni is back so I'm very happy for that" she nodded "Oh yes actually I wanna invite you somewhere, we are soon turning 18 so for this I've planned to go to club with you!" She told me while squealing

" And how the hell are we going to get in before turning to 18?" I asked with arms crossed and one brow up.

"I have my plans you just say yes, please! please!" She requested and I couldn't deny her cute puppy eyes so I agreed.

" Okay I'm in. When will you come to pick me up?" I asked.

"Just be ready at 6:30, I'll pick you and tell halmeoni that you'll be late because I want to enjoy this moment with my bestie" I nodded

We arrived our school and somewhere I could feel something different in the atmosphere. Not like before but something positive.

"Let's go it's our literature first" I said and we went for our class but in between we found a bunch of girls and boys waiting outside of the class and I realised that my terrible day has just started.

They all confronted both of us. I was ready for their next move but nothing happened instead they looked apologetic. All of a sudden they bowed and apologize for their doings.

"Sorry Minji, We shouldn't have reacted harshly with you before." one of the boy spoke up

I got confused because I never saw any bully asking for apology from the one they bullied. It is for the first time happening here.

I just nodded and accepted their apology and they all went on the way to their classes.

"Woah girl what just happened? Did they just- just apologize?" Sana said making weird faces.

"Yeah! I too just realised." We laughed out loud outside of our class.

•Jeon Jungkook •

I saw Minji laughing with her friend. She looks so cute when she realised what is actually going on. I saw her from afar. Finally, she could live her rest of school life with tranquility.