My Place!

• Liah•
I was roaming here and there. I halted my pace when I saw a crowd, I felt curiosity so I went there. I saw a girl being covered with flour and she was looking like a total mess. I started laughing at her with everyone.

But I stopped laughing when I saw her in Jungkook's arms. I felt jealous and angry so I thought to follow them.

They went to the infirmary and there I saw Jungkook kissed that bitch. Blood was boiling inside me. Jungkook loves me not her so I would be the one kissed by him not that SLUT!

BITCH you gonna pay for kissing MY LOVE. Soon!

•Kim Minji •
After that incident I took a half day from school and went to my home. I was covered with flour so I took a warm bath to fresh my mind. I recalled my first kiss taken by him.

I never thought that my first kiss would be the one I hate the most. But I remember when he touched my lips with his soft juicy lips, my heart fluttered at that time. I loved that moment, his lips, I craved for them more and more.

'Shut up Minji, Wake up! He's not the one! STOP Daydreaming!

Suddenly a bell interrupted my thoughts.
It was Choi Young Do.

" Oh hey! What are you doing here?" I greeted him.

He started fidgeting with his fingers then suddenly looked at me, "Actually I'm here to check on you...like...I mean...ugh....If you are fine!?"
His face was looking like a red tomato. I chuckled on his behaviour.

" Why don't you come in first?" I offered him

" Um..would you be okay with it?" He asked and I assured him giving him a smile.

" Well, How are you? I got to know about today's incident." As soon as he said, my smile faded because I never felt that terrible in my life.

" Shall we not talk about that?" I asked

" Ye-Yeah no problem! Do you want to go with me to hang out, maybe you can feel better then?" He asked me with pleading eyes and I can't deny him also so I agreed.

" Where would you like to go?" He asked

After thinking alot I decided to go near Han river, I told him to wait so that I could change my clothes meanwhile he called a cab for us.

• Jeon Jungkook •
I was waiting for school to end early so that I can go to her home and meet her. I don't know what this feeling was but I really felt an urge to meet her.

When I touched her soft, strawberry and sweet lips, I felt something but the thing is I don't know what was it?

'No Jungkook she's your target not what you are feeling. You only want to teach her a lesson and be careful ' My inner voice stopped me. But soon Nikol speak up.

" What are you feeling sir? Is there anything you wanna share because your expression says everything" He asked. He knows that I have lots of things and questions in my heart.

" Umm... actually I wanna ask something and I don't know what is it but please tell me?" He hummed and after a small pause...." What would happen if you fall for anyone..umm..what it feels like to be in love?" I finally asked

" From my perspective, I would say when you fall in love, you will only think about that person all the time. He/She will become important and you won't be able to see them in pain. Their physical touch would create a different sensation in your body, a positive sensation. You will crave for their presence and always want them in front of you. And the most important thing, you can't see them with any other person." He paused a bit and again speak up, " Okay! That's enough for me to explain, now tell who's she? Maybe I know her?" He asked curiously.