He Is Dead!

• Choi Minho •
'You didn't do good to my brother Jungkook, you will regret giving pain to my brother'
My thoughts got interrupted by a man in black suit.

" Sir, Mr. Jeon is here with his bodyguard" He informed and went after I gave him a nod.

'so he's not as naive as I thought ' 'smirk'

I pulled a cigar in my mouth burning it with a lighter.

" Let's go, Jack and meet our the most awaited guest." I told Jack, my right hand and the most trusting man.

We went downstairs to see two men, one is sitting with one leg on another and other is standing beside him.

"Long time no see, Jungkook" I stand infront of him. He looked up after knowing my presence. Blood rushed inside me by only looking at his face.

" Yea' long time no see. Now let's come to the point" He stood infront of me, eyes filled with hatred and revenge. " You give my weapons back and I'll release your brother"
He stated in a stern and confident voice.

"What if I don't and what's so good and precious about those metals? Huh? And give me one fucking good reason why did you kidnap my brother, beat him up? TELL ME!" Fury took over me that made me shout loudly. This time I don't want anything from this bastard, I just want my brother back safely.

" Well, unfortunately, nothing concerns you here. I'm asking again, you give my weapons back and I'll give your brother back, deal?" He offered.

After a long pause I agreed because as long as he has my brother, things are, and will never be in my hands.

" Okay deal, but first I want to see him." I said in a serious tone

"Alright, Nikol bring him here" He ordered his bodyguard. The man nodded and calls someone.

After he ended the call, there was a complete silence in the hall. We just looked into each other's eyes with pure hatred.
"You know what Jungkook, I'm literally confused, why would you do such thing to my brother? He isn't related to any of the mafia things and moreover, he did nothing bad to provoke you or something, then w-" He cuts my sentence in middle

" You are wrong here. He did touch what belongs to me. Tell him to never interfere in anything related to me because it pisses me off, GOT THAT!" He said as if my brother stole something precious to him but whatever is it I need to find it out.

Before I could say anything further, another man came, not alone, but with my brother, who was not looking fine at all. He was beaten by and bruises all over. His clothes were covered with dirt and some areas were torn. He was looking like a mess. Anger reaches its saturated point. His condition builds my anger more and more.
I clenched my fist tighter until the knuckles became white.

"HOW DARE YOU, YOU FUCKING BASTARD TO BEAT MY BROTHER, HUH!" I lost my senses and took out my gun from the side pocket of my pants and pointed towards Jungkook.

As soon as I pointed my gun, he also took his gun out, facing me.

Our bodyguards were also pointing their gun to each others' direction. The atmosphere became tense.

"Let him go" I demanded but he didn't even budge. " I SAID LEAVE HIM" This time my voice echoes in the hall.

" 'smirk' How naive of you! Do you think I would leave him without getting my weapons back?" I didn't have any choice left, I gave a little nod to Jack, he understood and told other one to do what I ordered for.