In Love?

• Kim Minji •
The words.....Did he really says sorry to me? I don't know why but it felt nice.
I passed him a smile and he did the same, he understood my answer. He puts his hand in his pocket shyly which was kinda cute.

" Well I think- I think I should go and take shower" He nodded

I went to my room, it was as big as his room with perfect combination of royal blue and white colour on the walls, bed was neatly set, vases contain fresh flowers. The whole room was beautiful. I went into bathroom. It has everything that a girl would use during showers.

I started stripping myself and got into shower. Warm water touching my body was really soothing. I took one of the shampoo bottle from the rack. It smells like rose. I rubbed it all over my head and washed it with warm water. After bathing completely, I wore my inner wears and wrapped a white towel around my body then used short one for drying my hair.

I realised that I didn't bring extra clothes with me as Jungkook said, he would arrange them for me. I peeked outside the bathroom and no one was there thankfully.

I came out of the bathroom to look for clothes in the closet, unfortunately, it was empty. Suddenly, I heard a knock and someone came in. I panicked because I was only in my bra and panties and towel and nothing else. I tried hiding behind the curtains peeking my head out.

" Minj- 'sigh' What are you doing behind the curtains? Jungkook asked, how stupid is he! He can't even understand why the hell am I behind the curtains.

" Oh wait- wait! Are you-" I cut him off
" Don't need to complete the sentence, leave the clothes here and you can leave" I stated with embarrassment

" Umm...okay! I'm- I'm leaving them here. You can change" He said shyly.
It was the first time I'm watching him being shy.

" Yea' " I replied
He then placed them on the bed and left from here closing the door.

' sigh' 'Thankfully he didn't try to harrass me, just like the guys in mafia or whatever.

I rapidly changed my clothes in case he comes back again. The clothes were way bigger on me, maybe he gave me his clothes because they smell like him.

It was a big white plain t-shirt with black comfortable trousers.

I was too tired of shouting and crying that made me sleepy. I jumped on the soft bed and drifted to sleep as soon as I laid on it.

• Jeon Jungkook •
(11:05 p.m.)
She directly went to her room. I watched her going until she closed the door. I felt butterflies when she smiled to me because this time she genuinely smiled to me without any force.

I went to my room afterwards, and changed to my comfortable clothes. Today was really terrible day but Minji made it a little better. Suddenly, I realised that I didn't give her clothes to wear.
I hurriedly open my closet and took out a white t-shirt of mine and black trousers. She would look cute in this outfit because they are too big for her. I imagined her wearing my clothes.
I straight went to her room direction, knocked on the door and opened it.

I got shocked looking at the view in front of me. She was hiding behind the curtains to hide her body. It was my fault not giving her clothes on time but she looks hot with her wet hairs. I was getting hard on just looking at her. Unfortunately, she was hiding.
I jokingly asked her the reason why she was behind the curtains only to tease her a little more.
She got embarrassed when I almost completed my sentence but she cuts me off.
She's so cute and hot at the same time. My cock was getting hard slowly. She turns me on. I put her clothes on the bed and came out of her room.
I chuckled at what just happened. I looked down and a huge bulge was made inside my pants.