~Nightclub!~

(6:00 p.m.)

•Kim Minji•

It's almost time for Sana to pick me up for the club. I got ready in a really gorgeous black dress. I never thought that I would look great in these types of dresses as well. I never tried wearing them therefore I never really liked that style but fortunately I am liking it now.

 I never tried wearing them therefore I never really liked that style but fortunately I am liking it now

I checked myself in the mirror for the last time then went downstairs.

"Oh my, you are looking so gorgeous, my dear. I never saw you wearing this dress before?" Halmeoni complimented that made me blush.

"I never got any specific occasion to wear it but now I thought it is a perfect time to wear it." I replied with a smile.

"Have fun sweety and don't worry about me. I can take care of myself okay?" I hugged her.

'Doorbell rings'

"It must be Sana." I said because it's already time for her to pick me up.

I then opened the door and it was her. She was looking so damn beautiful.

"I never thought that you would look this much gorgeous." I mocked her but seriously she was looking so cute and hot at the same time.

" I mocked her but seriously she was looking so cute and hot at the same time

(Sana's dress)

"Yah! Are you mocking me or are you seriously complimenting me? Forget it, well YOU! How are you looking so damn hot huh?" She said

"Aigoo, Sana dear you came?" Halmeoni asked from behind.

"Aww halmeoni, I missed you. How are you?" They both hugged each other.

"I'm good, dear. You girls should go or else you both might get late for the fun" She said and we both nodded, then bid her.

(In the car)

"I'm nervous Sana. Are we really going to club? Don't you think we might get caught?" I asked in nervousness.

"Don't worry babes, I already made our fake identities so chill out." She replied with a very calm tone as if we are doing a really good deed.