Chapter 19

"Old man, why do I feel so weak and tired?" I drawled out laying flat on the floor. Dad peers over me with a hum, he looks over at Franky who was also peering over me. "I'm not quiet sure, perhaps you grew up in a high atmosphere? Maybe in the mountains?" Dad suggested as I breathed hard, it's been about six months since I've been here.

Majority of the time, I've been sleeping for nearly eighteen hours a day. Old man has me seen by the doctors at water seven in secrecy. The first doctor concluded that I had a sleeping disorder. Which didn't help us at all.

My eyes were glazed over as I stared at the man before me. The dead man. I had so many questions to ask him, and since his body wasn't well adjusted to this world. Not only did his magic diminish, I had killed him in the process as well.

My body felt numb, the weight of my armor bared down on me heavily. If I was to take a step, I would probably fully collapse. My hands formed a fist frustrated, tears filled my eyes once again in anger. Why can't I just be stronger! Why do I have to always feel so weak. This is just pathetic! The building suddenly shock again, and I stumble to stand. "What the?" I look around and then feel the building start to slide. Taking a shaky step, a breath leaves my mouth. "Phew, okay. All is good, bet my crew mates probably have it harder" taking another deep breath and look up. I leaned down and grabbed my hammer that had some how fell. Using it as a cane I slowly walked toward the door of the room.

Exiting the room, I find a set of stairs and start walking up them only to pause and scratch my head. "Ah shit, the stupid key" turning around as my whole body froze to see the man who was supposedly dead stand before me. Seething in anger. "You mean to tell me, that after defeating me. You didn't even take the damn key?" His cold murderous voice sent shivers up my back. My hand tightens around my hammer as I try to find a good stance. The man widens his stance and starts to summon his runes. Only for a large chopper to ram into him, the man crashed into a outer wall. He soared through the air, then we could no longer see him.

Chopper stood there looking up at me, I gave him a weak smile. "Hey, he dropped the key" I pointed with a shaking hand, to the key on the floor. Chopper panics at the state my body is at. "Cole! I told you not to over exert yourself! WHAT THE HELL!!" His voice rings in the air as I stumble forward into his arms. "Yeah well I-" my vision blurred as I started to see spots.
Collapsing in his arms I black out.

When I regained my consciousness, I wasnt expecting to be awaken by being thrown into a wall. "Gahhh" I cough up blood and tried to regain my breath. Hunched over with my hand bracing myself to the wall I cough up some more blood. "What's the big idea here? Who the-" I turned to see a large male with a shit ton of hair. "Man you need a hair cut or something" standing up and wobbled a little bit using the wall as a support. I heard footsteps coming towards me, bracing myself to the wall I get in a ready stance.

Seeing Nami and Chopper, I relax against the wall completely. "What the hell, who throws an injured person to the wall?" I snapped at chopper who shouts angrily at me as Nami tries to figure out the key she has. "Hey what number is that?" Chopper looks towards Nami as he holds up the key that I had fought for. "This key is 9, from that weird dude." My face looked down shadowing my eyes. "He was from my world" my voice was quiet as the two stood in front of me shocked. "Does that me you'd be able to go home?" Nami questioned, but before I could answer something crashed down from the floor above. Moving myself from the wall and using the hammer as suppose again. I walked as quickly as I could to see what crashed but smoke covered the floor. "A doll?" I heard choppers voice as he got closer to the thing. The smoke started to clear up, the something was someone. Nami gasps and rushes over to the person. "It's sanji!" My steps quickened as I stand wobbling near Sanji. He was beaten up and looked more synthetically rounded. Must be some sort of devil fruit power or something. "What the hell happened?" My voice was quick as I turned my head up to look the woman that I once called a friend. "You bitch" I growled as my body lit up in flames.