Chapter 36

My head jerked up waking me up from my sleepy daze. Blinking to rid my eyes of blurry vision, I realize that I was still in fact in the guild hall.

"Remember your responsible for your own keep" Master stated, I groaned and slammed my head on the table. He was giving another motivational speech to the guild. Fraya managed to drag me out of bed today, I didn't even want to get up. We've been sleeping in more, and I really liked the idea of sleeping in. The guild members started to cheer startling me, causing me to tilt back and fall onto the floor. Groaning again and closed my eyes as they all began to laugh at my misfortune. "What kept you up all night? Got a boyfriend Natsu doesn't know about?" Macao teases leaning over me. I grunted and opening my eyes when I felt Fraya land on my stomach gently. She was tired as well, my cat lays on top of me and starts dozing off. "No, we stayed up too late reading healing spells" Macao laughed holding onto his stomach. "Well at least one of the two salamanders has a brain" Gajeel joked with a monotone voice, in the corner of my eye I saw Fraya grins "hey, he knows how to read" I argue back tiredly. A fight broke out about something random and the guild goes into chaos."Lilllliittthhhh" Fraya whined and rolled on my stomach trying to get my attention. Amongst the fighting I kinda knew why Master gathered us. But he didn't announce it yet. "I want fish" I grinned tiredly at her and nod as well. Drooling at the thought of fish.

"So you like fish?" Sanji asked lighting his cigarette, Luffy drooled at the idea of food. "It was something that was affordable to us." I drooled a little at the thought of food, salmon sounds good right now. "Since I could eat just as much as Luffy, I usually went fishing to stock up on food. I did that on water seven too, it felt right. Now that I remember, it makes sense" The cigarette in Sanji's mouth dropped, he uncharacteristically started at me in shock. "W-wait what?" Nami stammers trying to hear what I just said. Rubbing the back of my head nervously. "I uh, well" Chopper looks at me in horror. "You eat just as much as Luffy! We're gonna run out of food the first week!" He cries comically, I grew embarrassed while luffy laughs. "Hey! We can have an eating contest!"
"NO!!" Nami and Sanji kick luffy as they have flames in their eyes.
I laugh nervously and scoot away from them little by little. "I've gotten better, I only eat what I really need to. And I can help stock up with fish, and some fire too. But that doesn't sustain my hunger much" all head turned towards me astonished.

"You can eat what?"

"COOOLLLL!" Luffy, Usopp, and Chopper had stars in their eyes as they stare at me.

"I knew about it" Robin stated, my crew mates looked at her wondering how she knew. "Ms. Dragon here was gonna eat the flames off that warship that Luffy and Lucci fought on. But I explained to her that it would have been a bad idea" I whined at her and flopped on my back."Robinnnn! It looked delicious okay, and I was hungry" she gave me a smile while my crew laughs at my antics.
"So what was this thing your Master was going to announce?" Usopp asked curiously, tilting my head at him trying to recall. "Oh yeah! The flower viewing party." I smiled and stared up at the sky.

"What's so great about flower viewing?" Luffy questioned while picking his nose, Nami smacked him aggressively and in disgust. "It wasnt just any flower, it was a rainbow Cherry blossom tree" I explained with fascination held in my voice. My crew mates settled down and seemed just in amazed.

"Flower Parties are Freakin Manly!" Elf man shouted in my ear startling me. "Shudddd upp" I groaned and rolled to my side on the floor, staring at the floor. "You're like this cause Natsu and them left you" grumbling and sat up glaring at Cana who guzzled booze. Standing up and stretched while Fraya tumbled down to the floor not expecting me to get up. "At least you don't have to worry about the terrible snow storms of Mount Hakobe" Mirajane smiled at me and guided me to the bar. Sitting on a stool she pushes a plate of fish towards me. Munching on the fish with a gloomy aura. "Bunch of dummies" Munch, I reach forward and grab another fish that was pushed towards me.