Chapter 42

"Lilith!" Freya's voice screamed.

I sat up reaching for Freya, crying out. I opened my eyes as I sat up in the spare room of Lucy's apartment. Tears welded up in my eyes at the thought of Freya's....death. The door slammed open startling me.

"You idiot! You don't barge in there!"

Lucy screeched at him and smacked my brother's head. I rubbed my cheeks as tears fell, Natsu looked at me with a frown. "Awe.... Lil" He walks over and wraps his arms around me. Hugging me close as I weeped in his arms. "W-hy her?" I sobbed as I held him close.
"Come on, lil I know what will cheer you up!" I sniffled and looked at Natsu who smiled brightly at me. "Food!" I stared at him dumbfounded.

I sat slumped against the table ignoring the food while Wendy read a book. My head rested agains the wood as a gloomy aura hovered me. "Child....can you not be gloomy next to us." Carla scolded as she sipped on her tea. I groaned at her and moved my head to rest on Wendy's arm. "Gotta say, you two are looking right at home with Fairy Tail" I grinned a little at Lucy's comment towards Wendy. "Of course.... She's got the greatest friend to have here" I stated proudly while sitting up straight and pointing to myself. Wendy giggles and pats my head. "Unless your gloomy...." Carla stated as I slumped over again. The doors of the guild slammed open quickly.

"Big news!"

Everyone grew quiet as bells instantly rang out loudly. My eyes widen as the bells reminded me of that cell.
I slumped backwards and fall to the floor as the memories came back like a flood. I felt like I was suffocating.

"Lilith! Help me!"

"S-Stop....I beg of you!"

"Hahaha....Hahahaha!"

I shot up alarmed, my breath quickens as I began to panic. "Cole!" My vision blurred as I tried to claw at my chest, I couldn't breath. "Oi! Calm down Cole!" I clawed even harder at my chest, my brace on my right arm was taken off by someone. Using my left arm I tried to swing at that person. I choked on my air and started coughing. My stomach turned terribly and I could feel something coming. "B-bucket!" I chocked out, someone helped me leaned over the bed. They placed their hand on my back and rubbed it while I threw up my guts into the bucket. I coughed and started to cry a little. After a few moments, my coughing stopped, and my crying slowed. My cheeks red and stained with tears, I stared ashamed and embarrassed at the bed sheets. My hands grip the sheets as tightly they possibly could.

"Cole?" I could hear chopper's voice laced with concern. My lip quivers as I tried to stop my tears, the emotions I felt in that dream. It was so strong, and yet I can barely remember anything. My heart began to calm down and my breathing slowed. I closed my eyes and tried to concentrate on my breathing. Someone climbed into the bed and sat in my lap, I knew it was chopper. He immediately hugged me and just sat there. I hugged him back and rested my head on his hat.
"You were shouting a name in your sleep" Chopper's voice was soft and gentle, I shook slightly as I tried to forget that scream yelling my name. "I....I don't want to know, im afraid to know" I was scared, first it was losing my memories for seven years, and one of those years I have no recollection after blacking out with the dark guild. My eyes grew heavy as well as my heart, it ached wanting to know. I hugged chopper tighter as I tried to keep my emotions kept in.

Then the door opened, I looked up, my eyes furrowed slightly seeing no one at the door. But what was odd is I felt heavy breathing and smelled something as well. Like a cat. I narrowed my eyes as I lower my head to pretend I didn't hear. A breeze was felt next to my hair almost like someone was moving it. I opened my eyes quickly and lifted my left hand to burn the thing. Rage filled my body as I heard an unfamiliar yelp. This person began running, I leaned up and raced after them with chopper on my shoulders. "Oi! Asshole, get back here!" I shouted with my left hand lifted summoning fire as I go. Running up to the deck I see Robin pinned down by the mysterious invisible person.

My eyes turned red as I saw how uncomfortable Robin was. I couldn't help just growl in anger and lunged towards Robin. "Get back here you perv!" I snapped and lifted my left arm up prepared to hit the invisible guy. Robin was pushed in front of me, I panicked and trying to rid my flames. I lifted my right arm as best as I could to prevent myself from burning Robin. "Ah shit! Where did he go!" I crashed into Robin, I laid flat on the deck while she landed on top of me. "Mphhhm!" I felt chopper squirm under my back, his hooves pushing against me painfully. I smiled sheepishly as Robin. "Sorry Ro-" The ship lurched forward launching everyone to the side. I crashed to the right landing on my arm painfully and let out a groan. "Waves! Some weird waves behind the wall!" Wall? I sat up on the deck and looked at the looming creepy castle. I blinked and rubbed my eyes, where the hell are we?

"What the hell?"

I turned to look at luffy. "What kind of shit did you get into now?!" I looked at him as he laughed at me. "Gonna get Brook his shadow back!" He exclaimed happily. "Then he'll joint our crew" Luffy adds in as he stands on the railing of the ship. He looks at me smiling "hey..... I need you to do something" I nod cautiously as Luffy waves me closer. Chopper sat on my shoulders as I stood next to luffy.
"Alright! stay right there" Luffy walked behind me. I hear some movement, I turned my head with wide panic eyes. Luffy stretched his arms out, wrapping his arms around the two masts almost like a he was going to launch me.

"Oh shit!"

"Hehehehe! Can't leave Nami and Usopp by themselves!"

Luffy jumps and slams into me and chopper launching us towards the weird island. Chopper and I scream as we soar into the air.
We land painfully near the empty small going merry. I land face first in the dirt while Chopper lands on my back.

"Haha! Pay back Cole!"

Chopper cheered and jumps off my back. I groaned and tried to push myself up. By my right arm failed me, making me tumble back into the dirt. "Shit.... My brace" I looked at Chopper with a worried glance. Chopper gave me a horrified look as he did a double take on my arm.

"How are you suppose to protect us now!?"

"Wow... Thanks for the words of encouragement Doc"