Chapter 3 (Edited)

When I regained my consciousness, my eyes opened to see a moss head, a reindeer, and a blonde dude with curly eyebrows. "Oi, are you Cole? The one Nami told us about?" I looked at the blue nose reindeer, he was speaking. "Yeah." I rubbed my head. My eyes widen. "Usopp!" Quickly I stand up with pain. "He went to the Franky family! I was disinfecting his wounds, then he knocked me out" I panicked, and then I got hit by something that bounced off the wall. We both tumbled off the stone pathway and into the water. "Help!!" He shouted, grabbing him by the arm  swam towards the sidewalk. I threw him over, and went to get out. But a hand was held out for me. The moss head's hand. Grabbing it he helped me up. I sighed, and looked around to see that my bag was gone. "Dang it he stole my bag. At least I still have my sledge hammer" I muttered, ignoring the Blonde lecturing the Strawhat. 

After a few moments I began running towards the Franky house. "Follow her! She's going to help us find Usopp!" someone shouted out. When I reach the Franky house my eyes spotted a figure lying on the ground. I paused short as they caught up to me. Curling my fists, I don't give a crap about my injured arm anymore. "Is he still breathing.. chopper?" The blonde asked as I stood near them, the reindeer known as chopper answered. "He's alive.He'll be okay, even though he lost consciousness.." I sighed and noticed he had my bag. I walked to him and kneel down next to chopper. " I was cleaning him up, before that he called himself useless for not protecting the money." shaking my head. "The Franky Family, they are ruthless people. Even I know that, they will do anything to get their hands on money. Pirate or not" I stated and slowly took my bag off of him. "I will kick their ass in his place alongside you. I can't just stand here and let someone get hurt." I slung my sledge hammer around, then spun it like it was a pinwheel. "You have no say for me" I said and walked towards the door. 

I could hear laughter as we walked closer, and decided to walk behind the three. Then They spoke. "They took.. All our money..." Memories flowed back to when Usopp said he was useless. I'm pissed, the Franky family they have never been this cruel. Even so Franky said he wouldn't hurt anyone. I grind my teeth in frustration.  Then the door opened, a large Franky member emerged. "Huh?" He frowned. Strawhat surprised me by stretched his arm and soccer punched the dude, the member flung back breaking the door. "What the HELL! Someone's there!! Who is it!!" Franky members shout out. We stood out at the door staring at them coldly. "You're...Straw-hat LUFFY!! And it's Cole from Galley-LA!!! WAHHAAAHA!! Are you here for the money Pirate!? Look how many people we have!!" I growled an inhuman growl. "You only have 5!! 4 LITTLE GUYS AND A GIRL WHO DOESN'T HAVE ANY MEMORIES!" Now they pissed me off. I turned on my dragon force and scared some of them. "I'LL TEACH YOU A LESSON, AND THEN TURN IN YOUR HEADS FOR THE BOUNTY MONEY!!" Like hell would i allow that. "So you're that softy long-nose's captain!" Luffy had his eyes covered by his hat.

"You must have a death wish to break in here with that level of strength!" My hammer started to heat up, this hammer is a special one. Allows to withstand my ability. "I'll Give you a free hit, SHORTY!" "GOMU GOMU NO..." Luffy started then started rapidly punching the Armor of the main member... "BAZOOKA!!!" Luffy threw his final punch, cracking the armor and pushing the member back into the wall. "HE BROKE THROUGH THE SUPER ARMOR!!" The members looked so surprised but I could care less. "My GOD!! What do we DO!!! Le- le- let's talk this out peacefully...Like gentlemen and lady" I heard them say. Then. "FIRE!!! DIE, SUCKERS!!" I heard cannon fire, and instantly I stand out inflaming my hammer and swung towards the cannon balls melting them. "WHAA!!!" I stood straight glaring. "Don't kid us for idiots" I stated and saw that the moss head was going to do this instead. But he sliced the cannon. "OM MY GOD!! EVEN THE CANNON GOT DESTROYED!!" The members yelled out. "THIS IS BAD! THESE AREN'T NORMAL PEOPLE!!" The moss head stood next to me, that was when I noticed his three swords. "ESCAPE THROUGH THE BACK DOOR" I've played my piece, and just stood in place. The blonde head jumped and flipped towards the running group. He landed on someone by using his hand to smash them "..You should've done your homework when picking who to rob from!!" He yelled out. "PARTY TABLE KICK COURSE" He spun around kicking the members.

"Go through the Windows!! Run AWAY!!" They yelled out, Chopper still needs to play his piece first. "ROSEO COLONNADE!!" Chopper seems to have a devil fruit... He charged the group as if they were bowling pins. If they were he would have gotten a strike.
"Le-let's talk about this... we d- dont't have to resort to violence" I snorted giving them a glare. With my Hammer still inflames giving me no harm. "All you want is the money right?" The member waved his hands in defense shaking them. "The 200 million we got from the Pinocchio guy? The truth is that money isn't here anymore" My flames grew larger, making them panic. "Our boss, Franky, already took it and went shopping! He's probably already on his way in the sea train! We have no idea where he's going either!" I glared waiting for luffy to play his piece. "No matter how much havoc you wreak..." Luffy prepared his arm. "You Can't Get your 200 million back any-more aAAHH" The member spoke but was interrupted by luffy smashing his hand to the member's face. "We're going to... PULVERIZE YOU!" I stood holding out my sledge hammer with fire still blazing. "PULVERIZE!!?" one member spoke. "Idiot! Don't get scared. That's what we're supposed to say to them! Don't forget that we're scavengers and bounty hunters we're the FRANKY FAMILY!!" I heard them say and grunted.  They started shoving random things inside a cannon. "Eat this!!! The Franky family special Attack: ANYTHING GOES SHOT CANNON!!!" The cannon fired random things at us as they spoke. What so special about that? You're just firing random things, well anyways. We dodged and sliced and kicked objects that we're fired our way. The Franky members looked worried and surprised. "HERE THEY COME!!" They held out their swords. "Chop them into pieces!! They're only Five People!!" I clicked my tongue at them, they choose that wrong day to piss me off. I twirled my hammer inflaming it with a large amount of fire. "Holy FIRE of the DRAGON!" I swung my hammer at the large group while the others kicked, punched, sliced, and rammed the other Franky members. My golden red flames rocketed towards the group with tremendous speed. Some screamed in fear and panic, others were trying to roll around to stop from being burned alive.