Chapter 14 (Edited)

Not a second later, Paulie began talking about Enies lobby and what it looks like. I've been there with Paulie for Railroad maintenance."Um...Where's Luffy?" Turning my head towards Chopper so did the rest of the straw hats. "Huh?" Nami looked confused when she said that and then continued. "He was here a second ago..." Then someone shouted from outside the seat rain. "AH! IT'S STRAW HAT!" exhaling as everyone looked pissed or just surprised. But for the straw hats...well they just looked so gloomy..."WHAT'S HIS PROBLEM!? HE JUST LEFT ON HIS OWN----!!!" Paulie shouted surprised and pissed off too. "DID HE EVEN LISTEN TO THE BATTLE PLAN...!?" I chuckle at their reactions. "It's useless" "I thought he said, 'i got it!'" "To wait 5 minutes.....isn't possible for him..." "That's true" It was one after another for their responses. Looks like I need to start getting used to Luffy being like this. I mean I'm going with them, right? I'm becoming a fugitive of the world government, where else would I go? Shaking my head of the thoughts. As Sodom and Gomorrah crash into the gates, I begin to get ready. "Is everyone ready?" Kokoro asked through speakers... "how're your wounds?" Zoro asked both me and Usopp... I shrugged. "I'll live" Even though it was slightly a lie, I had some slight pain from being stabbed by Lucci. I mean seriously why wouldn't it hurt? Letting out a sigh I heard the excitement around us.

 Looking down at my hands a small flame appears...... I gave out a smirk. "I'm All Fired up" Those words I said out loud felt familiar. It's like someone else had said it, but yet also me saying it too. I gripped the widow near me to look out and grinned wildly as Sodom and Gomorrah broke through the fencing. "Is everyone ready?" Kokoro asked again, nami was connecting her Clima-tac so that's a yes, Sanji was smoking as usual. Zoro looked lazy, so both are yes. "How're your wounds?" Zoro questioned Usopp... I turned my head. "You ask me again and I'll burn you," I stated to him without even having to look at him. I then started to overthink about this train. I held my hand to my stomach and dropped my hammer. "Bleea" I started as my face turned slightly green. "Damn" I push my head out the window. "Oi! Don't stick your head out!" I heard Usopp shout out. Silence filled the air as I gurgled a little. "What the Hell?" Everyone is slightly panicked. "Chopper Do something!?" 

Then I heard Kokoro laugh. "Ah! Don't Worry! She has motion Sickness! Only happens when she's on something that is moving at Immense Speed.." She told the others, that they don't know that I didn't get over motion sickness. It's a pain in my ass too. "Oh......*hold mouth*..I'm Fine," I told them as I brought my head inside. "So w-who's ready to kick some ass?" I asked as they all smiled or grinned."Ok, It's been 5 minutes. The two gates should be open now!!" Kokoro spoke, and Chimney looked excited. "ATTACK!! Attack!!"

I sat next, well leaned against Zoro in the front of the train. "Samurai-man, we'll leave the iron railing to you!!" Kokoro shouted out. "Leave it to me..!" He shouted out. "Oi, I don't want you to do anything until we land." He ordered out, I crossed my arms annoyed and stood up. "You can't tell me shit carrot-top." He looked at me annoyed as well. "Pinky, sit your ass down." I began to stretch my arms and legs slowly. My eyes narrowed seeing the closed gate, the others in the train panicked as both I and Zoro frowned. I sat down and held on as the train began to push down the gate, my face paled as the train launched itself up in the sky. Covering my mouth as I struggle to keep my stomach from coming up. "WHAT THE HELL! DON'T THROW UP!" Zoro shouts at me and holds me down to keep me from falling. The train heads straight for a giant holding a wooden club. Zoro grabs me and jumps with me off the train to land. I landed not as graceful, I fell flat on the ground groaning. "Marimo what the hell! That isn't how you treat a lady!" Sanji rushes over to me, I turn over onto my back. "Touch me and I'll burn you. Hentai" Pushing myself up and grabbing my hammer."Its Cole along with Roronoa and the others!" Frank's group cheers out as some of the government officials and marines looked at us frightened. "Roronoa, I've heard of that swordsman!" One shouted as marines start to charge at us. "Alright, Cole. You get ahead of us to find Luffy." Zoro ordered as I nodded, igniting my hammer. "Also, be careful. Chopper will have my head if he finds out you get more injured." Rolling my eyes as Marines and government officials open a path for me as I spin around my flames. I followed Luffy's scent as well as the destruction. Dodging swords and bullets while my hammer hits enemies who get too close. I puff out my cheeks and blow out fire in a circle around me to hit others as well. For the most part, the enemies left me alone as I jumped to the roofs.