Chapter 6 (Edited)

-fuzzy memory-

Tumbling down the dirt pathway in a dense forest. I could feel my body tremble with fear and was crying in desperation. I was following someone who was far ahead of me, he was shouting like I was. "*****!! Where are you!!" The Person yell out. "L----! He couldn't have just left!"
----Memory change-
I was crying, I felt lonely and lost. Angered for some reason"L---! Don't worry I'll be back! Along with everyone else!!" A fuzzy looking  pink haired boy stated.  "I'll be the strongest big brother for you!" He ruffled my pink hair with joy as I got mad at him..."Okay Natsu!! Say hi to First Masters grave!!" I was smiling at him. 

-End of memory-

When I woke up, someone was shaking me. I leaned forward gasping for air, the person helped me calm myself. That was then when I opened my eyes to see Chopper. "OI! Everyone Cole's awake!" He announced as footsteps were heard and the kitchen door was slammed opened. "Cole!" Everyone shouted out besides chopper who was making sure that I was okay. I blinked slowly trying to comprehend my new found memories. "Oi- OI!" I shook my head and saw that Chopper was shouting at me to get my attention. I rubbed the back of my head nervously. "Sorry, this happens a few times a year I guess. Some memories come back, and I go into a state of shock because I can't comprehend it." They all sighed in relief, as if I was going to tell them worse then what they're going through. They all sat around me and looked. Luffy sat right in front of me legs crossed and leaned forward with a small smile. "what?" I was curious to why the hell they would all stare at me. Zoro snorted and crossed his arms. "Well, aren't you going to tell us about your memories?" He stared at me as if it was the most obvious. 

I looked at them in shock, why would they care. "Why? Why do you guys want to know?" Luffy's smile lowered. "You're Nakama now, we want to know cause we care. If it's something that can help us help you. Then we want to help. What's your dream?" I blinked at his random question, my dream? Nami hit Luffy on his head. "Dumbass! Don't ask her that! At least not yet, she just woke up with more memories!" Luffy rubbed the back of his head pouting, Nami looked at me with a smile. "You don't have to answer his questions, but he is right we do care." I gave her a small nod. "Well, my new memories were fuzzy. I was running in a forest and-" "Why were you running in a fo-" "DUMBASS LET HER SPEAK!" Sanji and Nami hit luffy to shut him up. "I was crying, but I wasn't alone. Someone was running in front of me shouting something, but it was the same word I was saying. But I don't know what it was." I was frustrated and rubbed my head. Chopper placed his hand on my shoulder. "You should over exert yourself if it hurts your head." Shaking my head in disagreement. "It doesn't hurt, its just really frustrating, because I have a brother. I think he left, I dont know. Maybe something happened and he never-" I was interrupted by luffy who placed his hand on my head. "You'll find your brother, I know it." He gave me a large bright smile. "Cause your gonna join my crew!" 

My eyes widened in shock. "WHAT THE HELL! YOU DON'T JUST INVITE PEOPLE LIKE THAT!" Everyone except me began to shout at him like he was the biggest idiot in the world. Maybe he was, but seriously? Zoro looked at me with a smirk like he knew this was gonna happen,  I was shaking my head. "Even if I wanted to, I can't just leave this place yet." Luffy stared at me. "Nope, your joining." I slowly stood up and noticed that everything was packed up. "I can show you guys a nice hotel with a good price." I offered and grabbed my bag and Nami smiled brightly at me. "Yes! That would be great, do you think you can split the price too?" I gave her a confused look. "I could just pay for you guys." She immediately hugged me. "I like you already!" The others looked at me like I made a deal with the devil. "If it isn't any trouble to you, because you've already DONE a lot for us." Zoro emphasized on 'done' and stared at Nami who looked down guiltily. I gave them a smile as the other began to take there stuff to the deck. "I don't mind, besides the stars are pretty to look at night. Walking around Water seven is pretty fun too." I grabbed some of Nami's bags to help her out.