Chapter 9 (Edited)

My body was frozen in fear, something that has been happening alot. How can they possibly know about me, that I may not be from here. Even I don't know if. If its even true. 

"The world government has...changed their opinions. Rather than fear the resurrection of the weapons.." I clenched my hands and teeth. Damn them. "Why not awaken it and put an end to this period of the pirates. Let it become the power of justice...!" Lucci spoke out, I glared at him.  "But you refuse to cooperate with us.. You're saying 'no' to all those people in the world...who are suffering from pirate attacks" I shook my head, and continued to attempt to stand. After a few tries I manage with shaky legs.. "That's not the Point..! If the weapon is re-awakened. The whole world will fight over it. THE SUFFERING WILL ONLY INCREASE!" Ice-san shouted back out in anger. "You don't trust the government, Do you, Iceburg-san. Explains why you didn't turn in Cole to help her" I looked towards ice-san. "I only know...About the nature of Humans, and the difference of someone in need and someone who isn't. Brat" Ice-san looked at lucci when he was suddenly kicked hard in the face. "Be discreet....How long do you pretend you're still the boss..."
I still struggled to stand up, "s-stop it!" I shouted but got kicked in the stomach again, and fell. "Shut up" kaku said. "Kaku...Take his pulse..." I groaned starting to feel pain all over my body. "Iceberg-san, we actually come up with a theory now...You need only to listen...Your blood will tell us the truth..." I began to panic on the inside, and tried to ignite my fire again. "First, having us get our hands on the 'fake blueprint', here's the problem." Lucci paused. "You presumed that the criminals were government officials, and showed the fake. But if it were only the work of people who hold a grudge against you." My heart began to race, wait they couldn't have figured it out right? "And had come to kill you off...The real Blueprint would lose its proprietor. And no one would remain to pass it down. But cole is, but she was too young... You're not so foolish as to have thought of that." The silence in the room i could hear the breathing of everyone. "You knew that, and you still didn't...Try to hand it over to anyone. Unless-" My eyes widen slightly, Lucci moved his eyes over to me and continued on. 

"You've..already entrusted it to someone. Or at least.. You no longer have." "It's possible to think that."Damn stupid bastards. "OF course...there's no proof...Even in the range of our 5 years of investigation."
"We know nothing from your actions...This person that you'd entrust with the blueprints have a certain amount of skill." I tried to hold a emotionless face. "Let's continue with my theory. The fun part is here..." Lucci then held out the fake blueprint. "Just now, the blueprints we have, if you look at them carefully...The designers' signature are on there."
"Tom, Iceberg, Kati Fram" and finally, the company name, 'tom's workers'. "I don't know if you were hoping to outwit your enemies, but you wouldn't have ever dreamed. That your enemies were so close. That's you miscalculation." It was as if he was mocking us. "If they were only trying to steal the blueprint recently, this would just be some scrap paper....but, we've been living in this town for 5 years. This name is very interesting to us..." Closing my eyes I didn't want to see their faces any longer. "The legendary shipwright, tom, and his company, 'tom's workers' has many mysteries. They were supposedly on this island, but there are no registrations. The fact that you were once tom's disciple was difficult enough to deduce." Lucci paused. "According to the government, he had two disciples." I slightly tensed at that again.. "An agent confirmed the death of one of them in an accident 8 years ago....Supposedly, but i remember this name. Kati fram." I could her some footsteps, light and diligent. It was lucci's. "This was 4 years ago. A man entered through the gates of Galley-la company, and came to see you." Lucci laughed. "He named himself only once...!" He laughed again. "I remember as well" Kalifa states. "So do i.." Kaku agrees. "Which means...Tom's other disciple, 'kati fram', is still alive...still in this town. UNDER THE NAME OF 'FRANKY'!!" Lucci shouted that last part. "There's no mistaking it..Who'd have thought there was such a relationship between you two, even cole." Kaku stated, ice-san doesn't know i learned a little from franky to when i was little. "Franky was.. A man who didn't have an origin, however hard we tried to find out... We didn't think much of him, aside from being a dismantler and a hoodlum..." Insulting Franky is my thing.... "You see, our predictions only come from truths, it's possible that a dead person would participate. If it were the franky family. They come to the shipyard all the time to sell materials." I shook my head. I open my eyes and stare into abis. A new memor-
-memory-
"SHUT UP brat!" (The memory was clear yet fuzzy). I saw a mini me looking at a tall black spikey hair dude. I was standing in-front of a blonde hair girl. "LILITH!" I heard her shout out. "Don't mess with my FAMILY!" I shouted out turning on my ability. "Tcch, fairy brat. Learn your place." The black hair dude seem to have a similar ability like mine. "FIRE DRAGON-" "IRON DRAGON" "ROAR!!" Mini didn't have a chance, the black haired overpowered me. "Stupid fairy tail brats." i heard the black hair say as he advanced on to the blonde haired girl. "L-"
-end of memory-
I was shaken out of my new memory when i saw luffy break through the wall. And zoro slice the door/."ROBIN!! I FINALLY FOUND YOU!!" I was startled that i was probably pail. From both that and the new memory. I looked at my hands. I failed to protect someone? This is all so overwhelming.

Is this worth it? Finding who I really am?

Am I Cole?

Lilith?