Chapter Sixteen

Tyler packed up his gear and he was finally mine for the night. We started looking for a quiet place to be alone for a few minutes.

That was easier said than done. Between the adults and teenagers this party was starting to need some hotel rooms.

We went outside, hoping the cool breeze would encourage people to stay inside. Tyler leaned against the cold stone wall.

He pulled me against him and said, "Fuck it. I don't care who sees, I just want to kiss your lips already."

I smiled and started kissing him back. I felt the cold night air hit my ass as Tyler moved his hand under my dress to grab my backside.

I giggled and said, "Save that for later."

"Yes ma'am." Tyler said in a fake Texas accent. I stifled a laugh.

I tucked my head into his chest. Tyler rested his chin on the top of my head. We stood there silent for a moment.

My ears perked up when I heard what sounded like... moaning.

It was definitely a guttural moan I was hearing. I looked silently at Tyler. He had heard it too. A devilish grin crossed his face. Tyler wanted to see what was up. I shook my head no but he pulled a part from me and started to look around the corner. I caught up to him and took a peak too.

I saw a pale face half illuminated by the light from inside. He was biting his lip and moaning.

I looked closer to confirm what I was seeing.

Declan?

He had his eyes closed and was concentrating... hard. His hand was on the back of a girls head making he keep rhythm with his thrusting into her mouth.

I looked down and saw someone on their knees. It wasn't Jensen.

Darcy's purple dress shimmered in the dim glow of the night.

Before I could react I heard...
"What the fuck?!"

I turned and saw Jensen standing in the doorway. I practically got whiplash looking back at Declan to see his response. Declan looked shocked and pushed Darcy off of him.

Darcy fell back into the dirt. She looked annoyed by the interruption but otherwise unfazed by getting caught in the middle of giving Declan head in the middle of his siblings birthday party.

I made a mental note to kick her ass later for that.

"Jensen, fuck." Was all Declan got out before Jensen turned to walk away.

Tyler prevented Declan from following her and I went after her. She looked like she was on a mission.

"Jensen where are you going?"

"My purse." Was all she said back.

I couldn't catch up in my heels.

I saw her target, her purse was right next to... Ari. He smiled at her and then, without warning, Jensen reached up and slapped Ari across the face.

A shockwave rippled through the crowd.

Ari looked pained but didn't make a move to retaliate.

He didn't even say a word before Jensen added,
"Pass that along to your girlfriend. She's blowing my boyfriend outside."

Jensen then stormed off. Ari looked back at me for answers.

It pained me to have to tell him, "Darcy and Declan were out in the garden just now. She was going down on him. Tyler and I walked in on it and then Jensen walked up behind us."