Ep 2: Motion to Adjourn

Outside the Blue Base the Reds were engaged in against the Blues who were in cover from the incoming bullet fire. 

Church: Okay, Tucker, I need you to get up there, help Caboose shore up the defence, establish a suppressing fire, and hold that position until further notice.

Tucker: I didn't even know what half of that meant.

Church: Just go over to Caboose's rock, and fire your gun a bunch.

Tucker: That rock? Yeah, I don't think so.

Church: We do not have time to discuss this.

Tucker: Sure, no time for you to discuss it. You get to hang out here with Nancy No-Bullets shootin' the breeze. Meanwhile, I'm out there, running around, eating a machine gun sandwich.

Church: Tucker, we're gonna give you covering fire.

Tucker: Covering fire? Unless that means you're gonna build a huge, bulletproof wall between me and them, I think you needs to come up with a new plan. Preferably one that involves me keeping the same quantity of blood that I have right now.

Church: No problem. Oh wait wait, does the blood have to be in your body?

As that was happening Steve, Simmons and Grif were all firing their Assault rifles on the blue base, littering the walls with bullet holes and Grif seemed to have gone crazy with the trigger fire.

Grif: GGGGuuuuyyyysss... I-I can't ffeeel my handdds.

Simmons: Maybe you should lay off the trigger, you dumbass.

Steve however was firing his assault rifle so hard with no recoil as he reloaded with absolute ease. 

Grif: show off!

Meanwhile Church was giving out his orders to combat against the attacking Reds.

Church: Right...Freya right? I need you to return fire right fucking now!

Freya: Alright...no need to be so fussy about it.

And she took out her magnums and returned fire against the reds. Though she had to duck several times as bullets ricochet went by. 

Church: Alright you, Doc, get over there and help Caboose!

DuFresne: My name isn't Doc, it's DuFresne.

Church: Yeah. I can't pronounce that, so from now on, your name is Doc.

DuFresne: I'm not really comfortable with that. I'm not a doctor, I'm a medic.

Tucker: What's the difference?

DuFresne: Well, a doctor cures people. A medic just makes them more comfortable while they die.

Tucker: Mental note: don't ever get shot.

Church: It's settled then. Your name is now DOC.

DuFresne: Alright, but I don't think it'll stick.

Tucker: Oh, trust us, it'll stick.

Church: Now get over to Caboose, and help him hold that position.

Doc: I don't have a gun, I'm a pacifist.

Church: Well then just get over there and yell "bang bang bang".

Doc: Eh, I don't know. Even that sounds pretty aggressive.

Tucker: Oh, come on.

Doc: Besides, I'm not supposed to get involved unless someone gets hurt.