Ep 4: The joy of toggling

At Red Base Doc and Grif were both talking with each other as Steve was behind them working on the warthog. Though he hasn't having much luck as he didn't have Lopez with him and was heavily reading through the instructions and having Allison doing her best to supervise his actions.

Doc: So he was shot in the head...

Grif: Right.

Doc: ..and you gave him CPR for a bullet wound in the head.

Grif: Exactly.

Doc: Yeah, I think that's a perfectly acceptable treatment.

Grif: That's what I said.

Steve just dropped the instructions as he turned around and looked at Doc. Completely astounded to what he heard.

Steve:....what? Grif didnt even get the bullet out! Are you really a medic?

Doc: Of course! Besides, people often overlook alternative methods of care. Like that Blue guy that was shot in the foot during the battle? All I did was rub his neck with some aloe vera, he was fine.

Steve: But you....you know what, fuck it

He then went back to repair the warthog just trying to distract himself from the insane thought. As Allison was just snickering to herself from the absurdity. Though Steve just rolled his eyes as his aunt AI did so.

Grif: Yeah, I don't know about all that. I'm just glad that Sarge is wrong.

Sarge: Grif! You're supposed to be watching the prisoner, not playing lookie-loo with him all day long!

Grif: Come on Sarge, he doesn't even have a gun.

Simmons: Oh, well you two will be great friends then. He doesn't have a gun, and you didn't bring any ammo!

Steve: He has you right there Grif.

Grif: Hey thanks, kiss-asses If I wanna take guarding tips from the guys that lost our last prisoner, I'll be sure to ask you.

Donut: Oh man, that is a burn. Dude, you both just got burned. Burned, dude, burned.

Simmons: Oh shut up, your armour's pink.

Steve: Remember the tank fight Donut...just remember the tank.

Doc: Uh, hey, guys? I-I just want everybody to know that Grif and I aren't, uh, technically friends.. uh, we're just talking. That's it.

He then turned towards Grif.

Doc: Sorry, man, but it's pretty obvious that you're really unpopular, and if I'm gonna make any progress around here at all I can't really be directly associated with you. I'm sure you understand.

Grif just said nothing as he just glared at Doc.

Doc: It's only because no one likes you.

The glare just continued though he caught something as a figure was walking behind Doc.

Doc: Stop staring at me.

A cock of an assault rifle was heard though as the purple medic just quivered as he felt the barrel of the gun press on his back.

Steve: Now then, as much as I think Grif is an idiot and a slob. I will not allow someone like you to insult him like that. And if you think you can outrank me cause you're a medic. Then you got another thing coming asshole!