Ep 6: Last words

As there was chaos at Red Base the Blues were all still knelt below Church.

Freya: How about this wire?

Tucker: Alright, here goes nothing.

The Blues were all still trying to fix Church's beeping problem.

Tucker: One... Two... Three!

Tucker yanked the red wire out, a buzzing noise coming out of Church.

Church: Oh god, yes finally! Some freakin' peace and quiet! I thought that was gonna drive me nuts!

The beeping was finally gone,  this would've originally disabled the warthog originally but Steve had already dealt with it. 

Church: Hey, why can't I move my legs?

Though there was a side effect to disabling the beeping.

Meanwhile with the Reds they were all surrounding Steve with amazement and astonishment when once again he had saved them from death. 

Donut: That was awsome Steve!

Grif: Okay, this time I really need to know what the hell was all that!

The Reds were all amazed and yet again confused. Though this time they really wanted to know more.

Steve: I...erm...it's sort of complicated. 

Simmons: Is this involved with your amnesia or something? Cause all of that super soldier stuff doesn't just happen nor is complicated. 

Steve: It's because of Agent Tex and well she told me I'm a black ops soldier but I have no memories of it all except for a few flashes in my head. Can we please just not talk about it now. It's kinda tiring....like all that just happened *yawns*

Sarge: Well. The Warthog ain't trying to kill us anymore, let's focus on that. even though I could have taken the machine on myself. 

Grif: Yeah right... 

Steve: I swear I did not add any remote controls when I was working on it. So maybe someone is using Lop- *Yawns* -ez...I...I...oh I feel....

He then rubbed his hand on his visor as he was feeling all the more tired by the moment longer he was standing. 

Sarge: Son? You alright?

Steve: Huh?....Yeah...I just....need a min-

The corporal just collapsed and the sounds of snoring was heard.

Grif: And you guys call me lazy!

Sarge: Grif! Shut up before I rip your guts out and parade it around the canyon! He just saved our lives from our warthog. He deserves his rest! Even though I want him awake and action ready for killing the blues!

Doc then got up and scanned the corporal with his gun. 

Doc: Yeah it's clear he's completely out cold in sleep. And Sarge has just lived through a very traumatic ordeal. We all have ways of coping with stress. 

Grif: Oh yeah? And how do you deal with it?

Simmons: Right, I'll take him out then.

Simmons then went to drag Steve's feet but stopped when he overheard Doc say the next sentence.

Doc:- I'm just going to mention that the driver seat to the jeep is gonna need a thorough cleaning.

The maroon soldier looked up and down. Realised where Steve might've been standing in and dropped the legs instantly and shaking his hands out.