Ep 14: An audience of dumb

In the middle of the canyon both Sheila and Lopez were approaching Red Base. Tucker sat driving Sheila as Freya was sat at the front. Though they were heading right for the warthog.

Freya: Erm Tucker?

Tucker: Ahh, Sheila we have to slow down or we're gonna run into that jeep!

Sheila: Please take evasive action. Please take evasive action.

Freya: You take evasive action! Hey, Lopez, help us out! Can't you talk to her?

Lopez: >Sorry. I'm not good at talking to beautiful women. I get sweaty, that goes to you too Freya.<

Meanwhile at Red Base Steve, Grif and Donut are crouching behind the jeep trying to stay out of sight though they knew the impeding danger.

Donut: Well buddies, it looks like this is the end for us. Since we're going to die anyway, there's only one thing left for us to do. Grif-

Grif: If you actually suggest what I think you're about to suggest, I'll just have Steve kill
me.

Donut: -lets make a break for it!

Grif: Whew! In that case lets go on 3. That's worked well for me in the past.

Though he was met with an intimidating glare from the Grey corporal remembering a similar incident regarding the tank and him.

Grif: Erm....yeah but I promise that I won't leave you behind again.

Steve just said nothing as he just kept his intimidating glare on the orange soldier.

Grif: Fine, but don't look at me while I count because I get nervous. *he turns around and Donut stands up* 1....

And with that Donut just ran away like that.

Steve: Right then Donut, we- *notices Donut sprinting away*-you son of a bitch!

Grif: 2.....*he turns around and sees Donut running* That son of a bitch, he beat me at my own game. Curses!

Steve: Oh you were gonna do it again then?! Oh fuck!

The tank was closer so Steve then sprinted off seeing the tank just almost an inch away.

Sheila headed right into the jeep. Ramming it, causing it to blow up and sending Grif and Lopez flying. Lopez yells in surprise of the explosion as he lands in a pool of Grif's Blood. Grif is splattered on the ground and Sheila is covered by dust and rock lifted by the explosion.

Inside Red Base Donut runs up to Sarge and Simmons Panting heavily.

Sarge: Good golly Miss Molly! What is going on out there?

Donut: *Panting as he speaks* Sir, the blues are attacking with their tank! They-they blew up the Warthog, again.

Simmons: I wonder what jeeps ever did to those guys.

Donut: Steve, Grif and I just barely had enough time to make it out of there. Right guys? ....uhh, guys?

Steve: PRIVATE DONUT!!!

Donut: Oh no.

Steve had come running into the base and up to the group as he looked at Donut intensely.

Steve: I expected Grif to abandon me but I thought you were better than to leave us for dead!

Donut: I thought you guys were right behind me?