Ep 9: In stereo where available

At Red Base the trio of reds made their way to the warthog. Sarge gets in the Warthog's driver's seat, Simmons mans the turret gun and Steve had jumped in the passenger seat.

Simmons: Alright, hit it!

The Warthog sped away though as they did, they passed Sheila who they somehow didn't notice. 

Meanwhile in the middle of Canyon, Church was coughing from the smoke caused by the grenade exploding on him.

Ghost Church: What the he-? *cough* Who tried to blow me up with a grenade?...And why am I coughing? I don't have lungs.

Soon enough the warthog zoomed over his head as that happened.  

Sarge: Yeehaw! Ride 'em, cowboy!

Steve: Let's get these Blue fools!

But as that happened, Church just backed away and hid away.

Simmons: Hey, Sarge, *leaping from the Warthog* hold on a sec! *Warthog comes to a stop* Did you see something weird, Sarge?

Sarge stopped as he then got out the driver's seat. The others all did the same as Steve had his assault rifle out on point.

Sarge: Yes, I did. Once, when I was a small child, I saw a man, who claimed to be my uncle, do this thing with a garden hose that still haunts me to thi-

Simmons: Whoa whoa whoa, I meant did you see something weird just now. Like five seconds ago.

Sarge: Oh. Then no.

Steve: What was all that stuff about your uncle and the garden hose?

Sarge: I keep telling everyone he wasn't my uncle! He wasn't!

Simmons:...You wanna talk about it?

Sarge: Just get back in the damn jeep. (he gets back in)

Steve: Woah...I hope my childhood wasn't like that...if I can even remember it.  

Simmons: Yeah...let's just agree to never talk about Sarge's childhood.

As that was happening, Tucker, Freya and Caboose were approaching Lopez and aiming their weapons at him holding him in place. 

Tucker: Hold it right there, hombre! I told you throwing that grenade through the teleporter would work! Church is gonna be so impressed.

Freya: Aye, maybe a promotion is in the works for us!

Caboose: And Sheila will love me again, and this time for who I am and not just for my stunning good looks. But for those too.

Lopez: >Damn these blue bastards. They really are as stupid as they look.<

O'Malley: Your soul is a cavern of lies!

Freya: What the hell are you two talking about?

Lopez: > You may have won this round, but your cruel reign of tyranny will be short lived.
The red people will be avenged--<

Tucker: Yeah yeah yeah, nobody cares. We need you to fix our tank.

Lopez: >Never will I work for the enemy. May a pox be upon your soul and your house.

In Lopez's POV/HUD. SAP can be seen in the upper right corner of his visor. In the middle of his visor, red text appears: 

PRIMARY OBJECTIVES