Ep 7: Nobody likes you

Tucker and Freya took notice as they saw the Reds below the base. 

Tucker: Aw crap, the Reds are here.

Grif and Simmons stood down below with Doc, utterly baffled at what they were seeing or they thought they were seeing.

Church: What? Caboose, why didn't you say anything? Wait hey! *whispers* One of you guys turn me around, I can't move my legs.

Grif: What were you and her were doing down there?

Tucker: Nothing, what're you talking about?

Freya soon took notice of the reds and she immediately stood up in embarrassment. 

Freya: Exactly! It's not what you think it is!

Caboose: We were just playing a game!

Church: Hey Caboose, we'll handle this.

Grif: What in the hell is going on in at this base?

Doc: I told you these guys are weeeird.

Church: What do you want Reds?

The cobalt soldier was still unable to face them, to his dismay.
.
Church: Get outta here or we'll start shootin' at ya!

Grif: Oh yeah? You care to make that threat to my face?

Church tried to turn and groaned. As that happened Tucker and Freya just look at each other in amusement.

Church:....No.

Grif: Yeah, I didn't think so...Punk.

Simmons: Woah, woah, woah! Calm down guys. We didn't come here to fight. We just came to give back the prisoner.

Tucker: Give him back? You can't give him back, you just took him. A deal's a deal.

Freya: Guys, there's no harm in Doc he's-

But Freya got cut off instantly as Grif interrupted. 

Grif: Yeah, well forget it. We don't want him. We also kinda have to stop Steve from killing him when he finds out what happened in the warthog. 

Church: Well sorry, you can't have another prisoner! That was our last one!

Grif: Hey dude, what's your problem?

Simmons: Didn't your mama ever tell you it's impolite not to look at someone when you're talking to them?

Caboose: He's shy.

Grif then noticed there was indeed a girl on the Blue team as Steve had told them about her from their last encounter. 

Grif: And lady, you can do a lot better . You better be more than be a cow for the Blues.

Freya: Did he just..

Tucker hesitated before he couldn't as he was trying to hide his snickering. 

Tucker: Yes he did, he just called you a slut.

Freya: Hey you Orange fuck! At least I get more game than you do.

Tucker: Damn girl you have fire!

The reds all quivered under her gaze as she cocked her shotgun. Though Church stepped in to not let the scene escalate.  

Church: Shut up. Look, we don't want him back, and we don't care what you do with him! Now if you don't mind, I'd appreciate if you left us alone! We're in the middle of somethin' kinda private over here.