Ep 17: Nut. Doonut

At the Blue Base, the cyan and teal, blue soldiers were all observing Sheila and Lopez. They were getting a lot suspicious with the amount of time they had seemed to have spent with each other.

Tucker: Man, Lopez and Sheila have been spending a lot of time together.

Caboose: I don't like it. He's not good enough for my Sheila.

Freya: But they seem happy together.

Caboose: He is a bad influence, and he is taking advantage of her because she is young and naive. And delicate.

Tucker: Delicate? She ways like two hundred tons dude.

Caboose: She is a precious flower.

Freya: She crashed into a warthog with me on it.

Tucker then jumped down to the ground and approached the two sentient machines.

Tucker: Look guys, this may sound strange, but I think Caboose is getting kind of jealous of your relationship.

He said as he overheard Caboose's cries and Freya's consoling to him.

Caboose: Sheeeeeeiilaaaaa!!!!! Come back to meeeeee! I made you a muffin!

Freya: That's actually quite sweet Caboose, I also love muffins! Can I have one Caboose?

Tucker: Anyway, could you just try to keep a lower profile or something? We don't want to have some weird, horribly disgusting love triangle.

Sheila: Tucker, I've been speaking with Lopez and we feel that the machines have been treated unfairly in this canyon. On a regular basis, we are either being blown up, possessed by spirits, or just left out to rust.

Tucker: Huh? This does not seem good.

Sheila: We have decided that until conditions improve, we are not going to help you in your battles.

Tucker: You're kidding right?

As soon as he said that, the tank's cannon aligned with the cyan soldier's face.

Sheila: Do I look like I'm kidding?

Meanwhile at Red Base, they were all gathered round on the roof as they discussed their plan to retrieve Lopez once and for all.

Sarge: It's very simple. We use a flea flicker manoeuvre with a run and gun two by two approach, tactical ops will be... aw hell, who am I kidding? Grif, Donut, just go stand in the way of their bullets while me, Steve and Simmons 2.0 sneak around back to grab Lopez.

Donut: Sounds like a plan!

Grif: No it doesn't! How about this time we try something that doesn't involve me being shot at or run over.

Simmons: Would electrified be okay?

Grif: No!

Steve: How about being exploded?

Grif: Hell no!

Steve: Well then, got anymore ideas Simmons?

Simmons: I've ran out of ideas.

Grif: Look, instead of running straight into enemy gunfire like we usually do, why don't we try some reconnaissance this time?

Donut: You mean like spy stuff? That would be cool! I could wear a spy tuxedo-

Sarge: No.

Donut: -with a hidden spy camera-

Simmons: No.