Christen Press - Clingy

Created Character- Jordyn Press
Relation to soccer star- daughter
Created character age- 13
Word count- 2188

‼️ Mature ages only ‼️

Jordyn

"Hey, Jordyn." A boy, Milo, came up to my friends and I at lunch. We had just finished, but we're just sitting around, not really in the mood to do anything.

"Hey." I waved.

Milo wasn't really my friend, but it wasn't weird that he randomly came up to me. Because of my Mom, athleticism, and looks, I'm one of the more popular girls in my school. It gets annoying, and trust me, I would have it not be this way if I could, but I can't do much about it.

"Come with me, I need to show you something."

I gave my friends a confused look, before shrugging and standing up.

"I'll be right back, I guess."

They gave me the same confused look back.

I followed Milo to a more private area, where no staff members ever keep an eye of. My confusion and curiosity only grew as we stopped walking.

"What did you want to show me?"

"This."

With a nasty smirk, he pulled out a pocket knife, shimmering in the sun.

"Okay.. that's cool. Where'd you get it?"

"Doesn't matter." He brought the knife closer to me, inching it towards my neck.

I took a step back.

"Milo, what are you doing?" I asked, still very confused on what he wanted.

"Kiss me." He demanded.

"What? No!" His words shocked me. I thought Milo was one of the nicer boys?

"Kiss me, or I stab you." He threatened.

The knife was now centimeters away from my neck.

I was about to make a run for it, knowing I could easily beat him, when two other guys in our grade stood behind me.

They were big, strong, and bulky. Not to mention the fact they were completely blocking my path to escape.

"You're crazy." I spat out, when his two friends pushed me closer to him.

He latched his arms around me, making me want to gag at his touch.

"Get off me you psycho!" I demanded, prying him off.

But once I was out of his grip, his two brick ass friends pushed me back into him.

This time, he actually stabbed me.

Thankfully not my neck, instead my wrist.

I groaned from how deep the knife was in me, my blood gushing out on his dark shirt.

While I was in pain, he used my weakness to cup my face, and smash his lips on mine.

The kiss wasn't even enjoyable. It was sloppy, messy, and rushed.

We didn't have much longer until lunch was over, so he started to deepen the kiss, this time running his hand over my boob.

I wanted to die right then and there. And I couldn't even do anything about it, since one of Milo's friends was holding me down, the other on lookout.

When air became a problem for him, he stopped kissing me. With a smug look on his face, he moved his hand to my lady part. Thankfully he didn't go inside my clothing, but this was still bad.