Alex Morgan - You don't wanna

Created Character- Mackenzie Morgan
Relation to soccer star- sister
Created character age- 15
Word count- 1653

Takes place in 2015, so Alex is 26

‼️many sensitive topics for some people‼️

Mackenzie

What's the point of even being here?

We're all gonna die someday.

Why not speed things up a little?

With tears gushing down my face, I walked into my bathroom, done with everything.

Why can't I be like my sisters?

They're all so successful- Alex is a soccer prodigy, and Jeni and Jeri are both so successful in their work line.

They all have great lives- why do I have to be the mentally unstable one?

I try my hardest in everything I do, but it's never good enough.

And I feel like I have no one, all my sisters are moved out and my parents are getting stressed with everything around them.

If I tell them about my problems, they wouldn't understand.

They had these perfect childhoods growing up, and so did I, until everything changed.

I saw my best friend die.

They don't understand how painful school and soccer are without her.

Every time I try in something now, all I can think about is her.

Life could end any day now, and I keep having these thoughts of just wanting to be with her, my little Evey.

Nobody would understand or relate to my problems.

I mean, it's not everyday you see one of your favorite people get impaled with a metal pole from a car accident.

And to just think of how close I was to dying that day, why couldn't I have just gone with her?

At least I would be in peace, not in all this pain.

It's been three months now and I still get looks of pity from people at school.

I don't want people to feel bad for me. I want them to help me.

I don't want to die, but isn't that the only way to rest nowadays?

I just can't take this anymore.

I want out.

Grabbing a bottle of pills from under my sink, I dumped the rest into my hand.

"I love you, Al." I whispered, before chugging water with all the pills.

It wasn't long before I was out, collapsing on the ground.

Third person pov

Pam and Micheal were cooking dinner for their now small family, when all of a sudden a loud thud was heard from their youngest daughter's bedroom.

Worriedly glancing at each other, the two rushed upstairs, as fast as they could.

When they saw Kenzie's locked bathroom door and no response after calling out her name several times, they burst into action.

Michael began slamming into the door, in hopes of breaking it down.

Soon enough he was successful, and the two yelled in horror as they saw their baby, lying on the ground, lifeless.

"No, no, no. Baby stay with me." Pam cried out, holding her up. "Call 911!" She yelled.

Michael rushed to the phone, calling an ambulance.