Got Me Fucked Up

I slammed the door on Jenn's face. If she think ima sit around and wait for her to act right it's a no.

Nah... I'm dead doing too much. But still like... how would you feel if your girlfriend or boyfriend letting bitches flirt with them... all in front of ya face? And on top of that, following them hoes on insta!? Now I'm mad upset all over again. Fuck her...

[EARLIER]
...

Me and and Jenn was sitting together at the function. It was a smash or pass but we wasn't in it of course. We was just there for Kyle and Tata.

I felt a hand on my thigh and looked over at Jenn. She just looked into my eyes and smiled. I smiled back and rolled my eyes playfully. We was chilling for a few minutes until we saw some girl and Buba running towards us with the camera.

"YOOO!! Wait... you coming for the steal?" Buba yelled. "Nah yea, what's up with you Jenn?" The girl asked.

I just eyed her and Buba before I caught Jenn smiling in a amusement. "Ummmm." I said. "NAHH! Y/n, you not gone fight for Jenn?!" Buba yelled again. "Bro why you tryna make a scene like it's not already like... um like... like bro like feel me?" Jenn said, fucking up her words and STILL smiling.

"Jenny what's up with you?" The girl said again moving closer. "Bitch nothings up." I said while rolling my eyes. "Nah boo you stay right there, let me handle this." The girl said making me ball up my fist.

"Woah woah chill everybody TP." Jenn said. I turned my head to her and scrunched up my face. "What bro?" I said. "YOO HOL UP! Jenn she ready for you Jenn!! You tryna control that all the way?" Buba asked referring to the girl. "Bro Buba stop bro..." Jenn said while scratching her head and peeping my death glares from the side.

"How you feeling Jenn?" The girl said while smiling. "I'm feeling good." Jenn replied. "You had a couple drinks?" The girl asked. "Yea couple drinks..." Jenn replied AGAIN. "Come on Jenn look at me in my face. I'm right here babe." She said before grabbing Jenn's chin. "Bruh I'm chillin." Jenn said.

At this point, I shifted myself further away from them. Without a second thought I got up to leave and heard people screaming. "NAHH WAIT WOAH!" Buba yelled. "Wait no stop!" Jenn said while getting up to come after me.

She lucky I didn't want to embarrass her in that place. She tried grabbing my arm but I nudged her.

"YO BACK THE FUCK UP!" I yelled. "Bro chill you dead doing too much now. Word to bro." Jenn said while rolling her eyes. I just looked at her with my eyes widened. "Meee? ME doing too much?" I asked. I pushed past her and spoke. "Don't fucking follow me either. Less you want my fist in your ass. Ima show you how it feel bitch." I said before storming off.

I went to a local cafe and called a Uber back home. She really just blew me.

When I got home I was upstairs in the bedroom when I heard the room door burst open. I turned around to see Jenn and threw the TV remote at the wall.

"Jenn... get the fuck out." I said lowkey growling.

She still came towards me. I ran to the bathroom and slammed the door shut in her face. "Bae come on." Jenn said. "Nahhh, go control that all the wayyyyy." I said being petty. "BRO SHE CAME ONTO ME?!" Jenn yelled. "Ok." I said.

"Can you open the door?" Jenn asked. "Why? What you need outta here?" I asked truthly. "Bro" Jenn said. "Sus." I said. I knew she was probably rolling her eyes right now. I didn't give a fuck.

"Why you need to come in here? You gotta pee?" I asked. "Bro open the door." Jenn said. "WHY??!" I yelled. "I'm using the bathroom." I said. "Bro stop chattin. You know damn well you ain't using no fucking bathroom. Don't make me have to kick this door down. Cause I dead would." Jenn said.

"Bro I don't understand. Why you gotta come in here? Ain't shit in here fa you." I said. "Yes it is." Jenn replied. "Like what?" I aksed. "You." She said.

I didn't say anything after that.

5 mintues passed and I heard a light knock again.

"Baby, can I come in? Please?" Jenn asked. I sighed then unlocked the door.

Jenn opened it and I was about to walk out before she pushed me back inside. "Nah... you tryna leave me now?" Jenn asked making me roll my eyes. "No. I'm going downstairs move." I said as I tried to push her but she stopped me again.

Now I was getting tight.

I went to push her harder but she held my arms together and got behind me. I felt her breathe down on my neck making me stiffen up. She wrapped her arms around my waist from behind and brought her face next to mines.

I held onto her arms around my waist with one hand and put the other over my mouth. "Jenn stop." I said, getting turned on. She started whispering all seductively in my ear.

"Why you mad at me?" She asked. "I'm nott." I said. "Yes you is. Why you was sitting over there mugging me?" Jenn replied. "I wasn't." I said. "Why you lyin?" Jenn asked. "I'm not. Get off me." I said, smiling mad hard under my hand.

She tightened her grip around my waist making me whimper. "Jenn-" I said before she cut me off.

"Shhh. Let me handle this." She said before opening the bathroom cabinet. She took her strap out and closed it back.

I looked into her eyes from behind and she smiled at me. She moved my hands out way, lifting up my sundress. "Mmmm." She fake moaned before slapping my ass.

"You piss me off." I said, arching my back a little.

Jenn just giggled and pulled me back towards her. She was strapped and put her hands over both my titties before pounding my shit mad fast.

I threw my head back and screamed before I heard Jenn say, "You like that?"