Virgin 2/2

——-

——-

"Who said something to you?" Jenn asked.

You just kept crying in her arms... She sighed before pulling out her phone.

She texted your friend for a few details and found out about what happened.

Jenn sucked her teeth making you pull back.

"That bitch ass nigga." Jenn said. "Bae?" You called.

Jenn instantly focused on you.

"I wanna go to yours." You said. "Oh. You was already coming with me but... bet." Jenn said.

She wiped your eyes before walking you out to the office. Since she was 18 and you were 17, she could sign you out for dismissal.

[ik das not her real age . jus vibe]

Jenn walked you out to her car and you got in.

You waited in there for her while she went back inside...

...

"Yo." Jenn called.

She was in your classroom with the guy who was picking at you.

"Why you so fucking annoying bro?" Jenn asked.

"Nigga, I ain't even do nothing. That bitch too sensitive." He said.

Jenn balled up her fist and punched his chest.

He got up mad tight about to accept the fight, before the teacher stepped in.

"BRO BACK UP. WORD TO MY EVERYTHING!!" The guy yelled.

Jenn just rolled her eyes.

"Fuck off bitch. Go jack off or sum. And take your dirty ass bitch with you." Jenn complained, as she left.

You were listening to music with your head laid back on the seat before you heard the car door open.

You turned to see Jenn looking tight.

"Oh lord... I don't want her fucking me with that attitude..." You thought.

You rubbed on her shoulder to calm her down.

Surprisingly, it worked. She drove to chic fil a first before going to her crib.