Petty Too [ROLES] 1/2

TAMIYA

JENNIFER

JENNIFER

Tamiya's POV :

Tamiya's POV :

"Man get the fuck out my face dawg. Word to bro. Yo ass geekin and tweakin." Jenn said.

"At least my house not dirty..." I mumbled under my breath. "What? Speak up ma." Jenn said getting up.

I ain't reply.

"Watch. Ima do sum ta you." Jenn said before going inside. We was at her plug house. I hated driving over here. I was bout to leave her ass here after she pissed me off.

It was my bestfriend's birthday tomorrow. He wanted me to re twist his locs and I did it for free. Now Jenn pissed cause I was so called "flirting." Don't be mad cause it wasn't you in that chair. The fuck.

I stood on the side of the car leaning. It was hot as hell but I was tired of sitting. We was driving around every damn where. I drove to every spot Jenn needed to be at. She better eat me out tonight or I'm leaving this ho.

I seen her come out with her shit and I was bout to get in the car when Jenn spoke.

"Nah nah what you doing shorty?" She asked.

"Umm... getting in?" I said. "Fuck you getting a attitude for? Go onna other side, let me drive." Jenn said.

Now she know damn well her slingy ass can't drive for shit.

I know she was just tryna show off in front of her friends. I wasn't no weird bitch so I just got in the passenger seat.

Once we got in I mugged her.

"What?" She said. "What the fuck you mean what? If you gonna show out you might as well open the door for me. Damn." I said.