Step Sis {pt.2}

Jenn's POV :All of our shit was packed

Jenn's POV :
All of our shit was packed.

It was mad hectic in the house for no reason. My daddy was ready to get his dick wet and my little brother was ready to see Nemo. I couldn't blame them tho... they all had they reasons.

And...

I had mines too.

I wasn't buggin about this shit tho, parents married or not, she'd still never be related to me. If we gone be with eachother might as well make it fun. She was type bad and mad thick too.

"JENNIFER LET'S GO!" I heard my dad yell.

"Alright nigga damn." I said. I heard big ass feet marching to my room.

"Who the hell you talking to too young lady? And what the hell is that?!!" My dad asked referring to my strap that was laying on the floor. Oh shit.

"Yo bro... see this what happen when you don't mind yo own. Now look." I said cheesing.

He just gave me a weird look making me laugh. "Get in the car please. Lord hard mercy." He said.

I got my strap off the floor and put it in the bag along with my other ones. Don't ask why. Mind ya business.

I went downstairs and got in the truck and we hit the road. I was looking out the window during the ride. It was raining and it made me think about my ma.

She passed away a few years back dude to natural causes. Even tho I don't show it, it still hurt me. I'm strong tho and I know that.

I ain't even realize we was in Malinda's parking lot. That's they mama name. THEY mom. The fuck.

No disrespect to her, I respect her and shit but that's it. I got my shit and got out the car.

We was greeted by Nemo and Malinda. Of course Forest wasn't gone be here.

I was taking my shit upstairs when I heard music playing by someone's room. The lights under the door was purple and "Baddest Girl" by Baby B was playing.

I put my bags down in my room and went back and knocked on the door.

"WHAAAAT." Somebody said on the inside making me srunch up my face.

"Nah word to bro you wylin. Turn that shit off cause you ain't bad." I said.

I heard stomping coming towards the door making me smile mad hard.