Falling in Love 2/2

———

———

"DADDY!!!!" The kids yelled.

"Heyyy daddies babies." He said as he hugged them both. You mugged him as he kissed Wave's forehead.

"You mad dirty bro..." You complained.

"Shut up and stay up there. Ian here for yo ahh jit." He said.

You shook your head as he pulled out a stack of money... "Ain't no other nigga gone do this for yall you hear me?" He asked the kids.

"Daddy gone always have you... Remember that." He said as he gave them both $500. "Yayyy!! I wichh!!" Kenny yelled.

"It's rich, Kenny." Wave corrected.

"Nah, let him speak his mind." Wop said. "Speak his mind? Are you dumb? He needs to be taught proper languages. Unlike some people." You snarked.

"Yo..." Wop started before he got out the back and came to the front. He tugged on your door as you locked it.

"Open the fucking door Y/n!!" He commanded as you rolled the windows up... "Wop bro... please leave me alone." You begged.

"Watch bitch. Ima get full custody over my kids and you ain't boutta have shit. Fuck you tammat??

...

Tired of your lil boujee ass. You know nobody can beat ya pussy up betta then me. That's why yhu single now you know better. Tryna gate keep that lil shi fa what??" He complained.

"Im not doing this right now... I'm not doing this right now..." You repeated over and over in your head. "Wave, princess? Open the door." Wop said.

"Don't you open that fucking door." You commanded.

Wave just looked at you, then back at her daddy and unlocked the door.

Your heart stopped as he opened it and climbed in the front. "Where you taking my kids?" He asked.

You threw your head back, trying to stop your tears from coming. "Please... just go." You said.

"Nah." He said.

"Come on y'all. Let's go back inside." He said.

"We go to gramma!!" Kenny argued. "No yall not... We going inside." Wop said.

Wave just nodded as she unstrapped Kenny's seat belt. You frowned as you watched the three stand by the front door.