Brownies

Heyy.
A cute short scene of you and Jenn baking.
Enjoy💚

You were snuggled up under Jenn in bed

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
You were snuggled up under Jenn in bed. "Mmm baby." She called you in a deep raspy voice. "Mhm?" You replied, barely awake.

"I'm hungry mama." Jenn said groaning. "Jenn... it's three in the morning." You said giving her a sleepily laugh. She faked laughed back tryna get you to budge.

"Yo stop playing with me for real." You said making her suck her teeth. "You a bad girlfriend word to bro." Jenn said before getting off of you and flipping over.

You rolled your eyes before climbing off of the bed. Your body shivered since you was half naked and the air was on. "Wooo." You said making Jenn sit up.

She smirked at you and you saw her from the mirror. You had on lace panties with a white sleeveless crop top. Your pierced nipples poked through the shirt making Jenn lick her lips.

"Nah... I know what I wanna eat." Jenn said giving you a devilish smile. You gasped. "Oh?" You said folding your lips looking left and right.

Jenn laughed and climbed out of bed. She ran to the closet and came out with a short blanket and a big hoodie of hers. She gave you the hoodie and wrapped the blanket around herself.

She came behind you holding you from the back making y'all share the blanket. You both started walking downstairs and cut the kitchen light on.

"Ahhh my eyes bro." Jenn complained. "Ugh you so sassy." You said. She slapped your ass making you jump. "Oh alright." Jenn said making you roll your eyes. "You want another one?" Jenn threatened.

"NO." You said yanking the blanket back over you. "Ok lil girl what you want to eat?" You asked. "Lil girl?" Jenn repeated.

You laughed in frustration. "Ok ok. I want something soft and warm... and creamy." Jenn said sliding her hands down to your vagina. You slapped her hand away. "Nah what? Bet." Jenn said pushing you off of her.

"Baby stop. Come here." You said. Jenn gave you puppy eyes like a little baby. You rolled your eyes as you hugged her rocking her side to side.

"You can touch me all you want. Let me feed you first ok?" You said. "Ok. I'm cool with that." Jenn said moving back and rubbing her hands together. "So what we boutta make?" Jenn asked making you laugh. "We?" You aksed jokingly. "You know damn well..." You said. "What?" Jenn asked.