Letter From My Opps...

——————

——————⚠️Trigger warning maybe

——————
⚠️
Trigger warning maybe...

idk...

y'all know I'm crazy ...

But let's get into it...
——————

*
%
*
^
*
%
*
^
*
%
*
^
*
%
*
^
*
%
*
^
*
%
*
^
*
%
*
^
*
%
*
^
*

Jenn stood in the alley, leaning on the wall.

"Yo... Word to my dead if this nigga don't-" She said before she got cut off by a loud ass gun shot.

She quickly pulled her knock out her pocket and ran around the corner. Her heart stopped when she saw Jah down.

"Fuck fuck fuck fuck fuckkkkk" She chanted as she ran over to him.

She placed her hand over his chest that was shot... "Jah bro, you not fucking dead bro—- You not fucking leaving word to my dead bro wake upp" Jenn cried.

Jenn's head turned quickly as she saw the rest of the gang run from around the corner... She had tears streaming down her eyes as she shook her head.

Tata kneeled down and rubbed her back.

Jenn nudged him off and balled up her fist. "It's gonna be ok Jenn. Let me call the ambulance." He reassured.

"FUCK NO BRO!! HES NOT BREATHING!!" Jenn screamed.

Tata felt his heart and his eyes widened. "Fuck fuck fuckkkk" He chanted.

"Nah bro them niggas got Jah. It's up from here and not ever going fucking down. Every time I see one of them bitch ass OY niggas, it's war." Kyle lectured.

My Jenny (Jenn Carter)On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara