Step Sis {pt. 15}

************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************

***
***
***
***
***
***
***
***
***
***
***
***
***
***
***
***
***
***
***
***
***
***
***
***
***
***
***
***
***
***
***
***
***
***
***
***
***
***
***
***
***
***
***
***
***
***
***
***
***
***
***
***
***
***
***
***
***
***
***
***

Jenn's POV :

Everybody went upstairs and got in bed... I just sat on the couch with my head in my hands.

My dad basically gave us the green light but... shit still didn't feel all the way good.

Forest came over with some hot chocolate and smiled at me.

"You coming to my roommm or..." She asked.

I just laughed a lil and looked up at her.

"Ima smoke first... then ima come see you." I said.

She just nodded.

"Ok..." She agreed.

After I got done smoking, I took a shower and threw on a beater and some gym shorts. When I went to Forest's room, she was by the dresser dancing around.

"Ummm" I said as I came in.

She just jumped before she started laughing.

"Do you not know how to knock?" She joked.

I just scratched my head. She came behind me and shut the door.

She had on a bra and shorts as she walked past me. I just looked her body up and down... She looked so good.

I don't know how much longer I could wait. I'm tired of playing around all the fucking time...

"Jenn? You gonna lay down?" She asked.

I just scrunched up my face.

"Why I gotta lay down!?" I asked. "I was gonna lay on top but neverminddd" She dragged.

"Oh shit, wait... yea I'll come." I said.

She just rolled her eyes as I got comfortable. She took off her shorts, leaving her bra and underwear on as she climbed on top of me.

"Wait woah... what you doing!?" I asked. "What's the matter?" She asked.

"You just gonna get naked and lay on me like that?" I asked.