Vampires

Something smelled good

Something smelled good. Jenn knew you were cooking tonight, but that wasn't what she was smelling. It was thick, fresh, juicy, and wet blood...

"Heyy sexy." Jenn said as she approached you and hugged you from behind. She started kissing on your neck and collarbone.

"Babe stop, I'm tryna cook." You said while smiling. "And I'm tryna eat. And it's not that on the stove that I want." Jenn said making you roll your eyes.

"Oh but you gonna eat it tho." You said while eyeing her. "Maybe later." Jenn said as she tried pulling you away but you nudged her. "You do this everytime. Let me finish and wrap everything up atleast." You said.

"Word to my dead bra-" Jenn said before you cut her off. "What? What's wrong with you now? Always so fucking moody. Learn how to wait." You said before turning back to the stove. You couldn't see her but you could feel Jenn glaring at you. "Bet." Jenn said before storming off. Jeez she was something else.

After a lil time passed you was done cooking. You called for Jenn but no reply. You started walking around the house trying to find her but no luck. You just thought that maybe she left for a bit. After that, you decided to go shower...

(MEANWHILE)

Jenn was in the car smoking. "She always doing this bullshit. Like, I get it. You don't know I'm a vampire and don't want to eat that SHIT . But I'm still making the effort. I don't know how long I can keep this up. She got mad upset at me last week for "cheating" but in reality... I was feeding. And tonight was one of those nights" Jenn said as she licked her lips making her eyes flash red.

"Fuck." Jenn yelled before she busted the car window open making it go off.

You didn't hear it since you were showering with music playing.

Jenn got out the car and stormed inside...

You were fresh out the shower with your towel wrapped around you, still fully wet. You heard the bathroom door bust open making you jump. It was Jenn.

"Uhh-" You said before you were cut off. "Like... when do you ever stop talking? Hm?" Jenn asked before she grabbed your neck and tongue kissed you.

She slammed you against the wall making you wrap your arms around her shoulders.

Kissing sounds filled the room as you and Jenn had a super wet and intense make out session. She snatched your towel off of you and threw it to the floor. Your eyes widened as she lowered her head while looking into your eyes smiling devilishly.